Chapter 14 : Are you serious?

A/N : Hello there. This chapter is inspired by Avery_Spookens. She/He wrote the story Philophobia. Check out her/his story, its amazing. Anyways on with the story

Y/N POV

Despite the throbbing headache, you manage to open your eyes. Your vision was blurry and you felt immense pain not only from your head but from your marks. You manage to sit up brain still foggy. Until you remembered everything. Eret had betrayed you all. The Dream Team had killed everyone except you. I was not sure if Fundy had died. You also killed Sapnap...wait-you killed Sapnap. That wasn't suppose to happen. You weren't suppose to do that. Something else happened but you couldn't figure out what was wrong.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard muffled voices down below. You looked at yourself. Your arms were covered with bandages so are your legs. You stand up. Your feet felt numb. You went outside to see Tubbo holding Tommy back who was yelling at Fundy. You could hardly see or hear what was going on so you moved closer. 

Tommy stopped yelling when he saw you. You could tell he was shock. The others turned to you. Fundy smiled. "Y/n you're okay!" He went to me and engulfed me with a hug which I happily returned. I smiled. Then I remembered. The Daggers.

My eyes quickly widened. I let go of Fundy. The others were about to open their mouths  but ignored it. Instead I went to where Eret committed his betrayal. I can hear the others follow me. The daggers were a gift from my father before his last breath. Those Daggers were very important to him, not because of its rare crystals and sparse enchanments but the hidtory behind it. It was a family heirloom. Passed down for generations. I reach the final control room and see dry blood on the floor and walls. But I didn't see the two daggers. 

"Nononononono..." I began to mumble it. I fell on my knees. Its gone. I'm a disgrace to our family. I heard footsteps behind me. I refuse to believe that the Daggers are gone. I shot my head up and begin looking through the chests. They can't be gone. 

"Y/n?" I hear Tubbo behind me. You ignored him. You start to tear up. They can't be gone...

Right?

I turn around to see them staring at them. My eyes darted at Fundy. "F-fundy..." I felt pain, guilt and anger. " The daggers that killed Sapnap, where is it?" I ask him trying to ignore the pain. "The Daggers?  Dream took them then he killed me" My eyes widen. He took them. My hands clenched into a fist. "You killed Sapnap? How?" Tubbo asked. Wilbur walked and kneeled in front of me. He holds my shoulder gently. 

"Its gone" I whisper. Wilbur helped me up. I just stared blankly at the floor. I'm a disgrace.   

I looked at Tommy who was glaring at me. I stared at him confused. Why was he angry? I did nothing. I walk towards him. I reach to my hand to him he pushes it away "Tommy? Why are you-" "Y/n." He cuts me off "Answer this question truthfully ok? Are you also a traitor?" I stared at him in disbelief. Why would he-I can't believe this. 

"Tommy, are you serious?" I can't believe he'd think something so little about me. He stared at me blankly. "Oh c'mon, Y/n quit that stupid act of yours." He scoffed "Its so obvious that your also a fucking traitor-I mean it all adds up" This is actually happening. Its happening again. I was speechless. "Tommy, I already told you that if she was a traitor why would she kill Sapnap." Fundy reasoned. "What if she did that so she could gain our trust. A-and she's always going off alone in the forest and that she's always avoiding our questions and those crystals she always has-" before he could say anything else I cut him off "Tommy, are you hearing yourself?! I fucking took an arrow for all of you! I was avoiding those questions cause I was scared on what you would've thought about me, I helped all of you get this far in the war! and you think i'm a traitor?!" Tubbo backed away a little bit. 

"Yeah, which is obviously part of Dream's plans to get us to surrender to him and if you weren't on his side, why didn't you get killed like the rest of us?" " I don't know." I answered honestly which was obviously a bad idea. "see! she's just like Ere-" "don't you fucking compare me to that bastard." I snapped feeling a little heat in my eyes. I turn around to see Tubbo and Fundy crying and Wilbur who was staring at the floor in front of the two.

"Just leave L'manberg Y/n..." A tear escaped my eye. I can't believe that he just said that. 

"Yeah go and cry to Dream maybe you'll feel comforted." I didn't say anything, I just walked towards the exit but stopped beside Tommy. I waited for him to say 'I'm sorry and he was just angry' and stop me but nothing came out. "I'm not a traitor." And with that I packed up my things, ignored the pain from my marks and left L'manberg. 

==========================================

thank you for reading :)

900 words

-MIna_Meledy