Chapter 50 : Spell

Y/N POV

"Y/n!" You stop when you hear Dream calling you. What does he want now? If he keeps doing this kind of shit, I can't help myself to trap him in some obsidian box.

"Y/n. Where are you going?" He asked. Why does he care? You're nothing but a weapon to him, nothing but a weapon to be used and use as a defense. 

"Why do you need to know?" I asked coldly still not looking at him. I can hear footseps get closer to where I stand. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the sudden contact. You felt as if the anger you felt, faded away in an instant. 

"Y/n, What's going on with you?" He said softly. You didn't want this. You're saying it again, you didn't want this. You pushed his hand away. You glared at him. You glared through those little holes in his mask.

"What's wrong with me? Many things are wrong with me! And its your fault! Your the one who made me like this!" You said in an elevating voice. "Y/n-I didn't-I'm sorry but I don't know what you're tal-"

"Of course you don't know! And why are you saying sorry? You wanted this right? The power? To be feared because no one is above you? You wanted this to happen Dream, but now that you have it, why are you still apologizing?" I asked. It was silence. It was insufferable silence. He tried to speak, to say something but nothing came out.

"Dream. I-you were the one who killed the dragon right? The ender dragon right?" I asked coldly.

"Ho-how do you know that?" 

"Schlatt told me. He told me, you were the one who killed it, who freed the End. Well, by doing it, you destroyed my world Dream. You destroyed my world, my home, killed every living being in that world." I fumed sternly. 

"But I didn't know. I didn't know that I destroyed the world Y/n. It wasn't my fault-"

"Yeah, you didn't know! They didn't know! What they know is that I destroyed my world! What they know is that I'm the one responsible for everything that happened. I was fitting in with everyone Dream. I was going to be accepted by the Elders. But you had to ruin it!" 

"I didn't know okay! Its not my fault that they hated you before! Me, George and Sapnap were travelling to another village to trade stuff Y/n. I was mining for emeralds when I found this stronghold. I opened the portal and it lead us to the Ender Dragon. We defeated it and took the egg. I freed the End Y/n! So calm down! It wasn't my fault!" I kicked the tree beside me in frustration. I look at him.

"Don't tell me to calm down when you're the one who made me mad! That's like stabbing a person and wonder why they're bleeding!" I yelled. I closed my eyes and held my head tightly. I want this to stop-make it stop! please...

"just give me the egg Dream...I want to go home. I want to be back in my own world. I want to go home..." I sobbed. I wondered how my tears aren't running out. I've been crying so much and there's still tears.

"Y/n..." He sighed. "Look, I know I hurt you, I know that you see me as the bad guy, a psycho. But you haven't seen my side of the story. I'm not as bad as you think. You're right I did wanted power, to be recognized as a powerful leader but when you came in, I...." You looked at him "I don't know what I wanted anymore." he said softly. You stared at him with his mask. What did he just say? I felt weird when he said that. Is he putting me in some kind of spell? I felt heat but not from anger, it was something I didn't know, something I haven't felt in a while. 

"Aww.. Did I make the princess blush?" He chuckled. My eyes widen. I'm blushing?!

"Oh, Fuck off!" I pushed him away and covered my face causing him todo his iconic wheeze. What the-why the fuck am I blushing? This dude must have put a spell on me-or something. 

"Stop laughing already! Its not even that funny!" I commanded but he wheezes even harder. I let out a small 'tsk' and walked away. Stupid smiley face.

"H-hey! Y/n! I'm sorry! I can't-I can't help it, that was fucking cute." I shot my head up to him and punch him in the stomach. He groans in pain. 

"Oh god! I'm sorry!" I said in shock. That was reflex. Yes, reflex.

"What was that for? I didn't know that saying complements would be this painful." He joked with a scratchy voice while holding his guts. 

"Sorry that was reflex!-"

"Reflex? You're going to accidentally kill someone with that punch." He exaggerated. 

"That wasn't even that hard of a punch. You're just a delicate little smiley face." I said helping him up. What kind of spell is this? It was like his touch makes me go red and stomach flips at every contact we make. This is-this feels good. 

"Why were you asking about the egg anyway?" He asked as he dusted him self off. You froze. Can you trust him? The last time you entrusted him with a secret, he told Technoblade. What if this time, he tells it George or Sapnap?

"Don't worry princess, I won't tell anyone this time... Well, unless you want me to." You can hear him smirk when he said that. You took a deep breath and sighed.

"You promise? Cause if you do, I won't hesitate to leave a scar or even worse." I said in a threatening tone and narrowed my eyes.

"I promise princess."

"Good." I smiled trying to forget the destroyed nation we left. "I'm going to give the egg to the Enders and bargain to give me my world back." I said.

"I think that's a bad idea." 

"Why?"

"Because going to their world means that there are many Enders and you being an Ember and half-human can get easily hurt." He said. You raise a brow.

"I think you're forgetting that I'm an Ember with two marks which means I have double the power of the strongest fighters back home." He crossed his arms.

"Even so, you're still outnumbered so there's still a possibility that you can gat killed or be enslaved by them." You rolled your eyes.

"Just because I was your little slave, doesn't mean they can enslave me too. I just made an exception to you because I wanted my Daggers back." 

"And you want your world back so there's still a possibility."  You opened your mouth but nothing came out. 

"Stupid bastard with his high IQ" You mumbled, loud enough for him to hear it. He chuckled at that statement. You laughed too. His laugh was...I don't know, You just want to hear it more often. What kind of fucking spell is this?

============================================================

Oh my gosh, guys. We're almost at the end of the book :( and this is like the second fluffy chapter and it has angst. A few more chapters to go! and its the end of the book and the start of book II! Btw, I'm thinking of something that might be a good ending for this book so don't cyberbully me if its bad k?

1255 words

Mina_Melody