Chapter 19: Unexplained feelings

Y/N POV

He stared at you in disbelief. You felt guilt. Guilt was something you have felt before. Something that haunts you till this day. However, this time it was different because you cared for this person and you hated to hurt him more even though he was the one-they were the one who kicked you out.

"What do you m-mean you can't?" Wilbur stammered. "Y/n, we're sorry alright? I didn't mean what I fucking said- I-i didn't mean it-please just-"

"Tommy I can't." you blurted out. "Dream has the Daggers Tommy and I need them back." You reasoned. You didn't look at him. You knew if you did it would change your mind. You stared at the masked man instead. You knew he was enjoying this. It made you feel disgusted that he found this entertaining. "

"Are those fucking daggers more important than your friends? Y/n?" you adverted your glance to Tommy, eyes filled with incredulity. "Tommy that's not what I meant-" They turned around and walked away. You watched them until they completely disappeared into the woods. Dream lowered his axe. The two boys beside you went inside the house.

You stared blankly at the floor. Dream held his hand out but you pushed it away. You looked at him through that stupid mask of his. If he didn't took the daggers me and Tommy would have gotten along. But of course...this is Dream we're talking about.

"Y/n you know this was going to happen." Of course I knew it was going to happen but I still hoped it wouldn't. I don't know why faith hates me this much to make everyone leave like this. Still, you needed to be strong.

You went inside leaving Dream and sat on the table. Sapnap was finished cooking by the time you got there so you just ate without uttering a word and left when you were done.

You felt their gazes on you when you had left but didn't care. You went inside the room where you had found that balcony. You admired the view and hoped this feeling would go away. Its only been a week since you arrived and yet so many things had already happened. You were honestly overwhelmed from the events that keep happening so you didn't know how to feel. You just felt feelings you don't even know how to describe.

An odd feeling was felt in your wrist. You looked down on it to see that the mark wasn't there anymore. You looked around. You saw a familiar flaming sparks. She's here.

You turn around again and to see her also admiring the view. "Its beautiful isn't it?" she said not looking at you. You can feel your eyes burn from an unknown reason which made her look at you. "Don't worry that's normal for us...when we feel strong emotions." She stated. Strong emotions?

"Why are you here again? Am I dreaming?" I ask out of the blue. She giggles while I become more puzzled. "Your not dreaming, this is most definitely the real world." She assured.

"then why are you here?"

"I'm here to answer your questions. It seems that the questions in our head is driving you crazy." I rolled my eyes which caused her giggle. "What did you mean about a hundred years?" You were still confused on what she meant a hundred years so its best if you started with that.

"The time we escaped our crumbling world we used the Ember crystal right?" you nodded in response "The time you broke the crystal we traveled in the void for a hundred years. The atmosphere there caused us to stop aging and appear to be still 20 years old." You were shocked. So you're a hundred and twenty years old? "No you're not a hundred and twenty years old y/n. I told you we stopped aging so we're still 20." you sighed in relief.

"Can anyone see you?" You were curious if anyone can see your other form. "No cause I'm you so you're just basically talking to yourself." She casually said "so if anyone sees me talking to you they'll think I'm a crazy person?" She laughed at your statement and nodded afterwards causing you to giggle. "But the only thing they will see is your glowing eyes and my flaming sparks so you can't talk to yourself when someone's here." She explained and I responded with an 'oh'.

You heard the door open from inside. You look at...yourself? "Looks like that's my cue." and with that she disappeared in a blink of an eye. You felt your eyes stop glowing as the door swung open revealing the green bastard.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. He was breathing heavily. It looked like he ran in a marathon.

"I was just chilling here since I have nothing better to do." he took a step forward causing me to step backward and hit the fence behind me. He took another step. I can feel the heat coming from his body since we were a few inches apart. I looked away. I felt my cheek heat up. Maybe that was the mark.

He held my face and made me look at him. Shit. This was definitely too close. We stood like that for who knows how long. My heart was like going to explode. It felt like he was examining my face. Until my whole body realized what was going on I pushed him away.

I gasped for air. Why did he do that. I looked at him confused. He was giggling.

"Aww...is the princess flustered?" What the fu-" Don't worry, I didn't plan on doing anything to you...yet." Instinctively you pulled your bow and aimed an arrow at him. "woah there, princess I was just joking." He says raising his arms. You lowered your bow.

"Why were you that close to me anyway?" I asked putting my bow away. "what is that on your cheek?" He points at your mark. Shit shit shit. I forgot to cover it. "This? Its-uh-A birthmark." I lied. He doesn't seem convinced but just agreed to it.

You sighed in relief.

That was a close one...

I know I know. Now shut up. "we have training tomorrow princess. Don't be late." He says as he was about to exit the room. You answer with a simple nod the leaves you.

uNeXpLaInEd fEeLiNgS...

Oh shut up!

=================================================================

You do know that jokes are half meant right? don't be to sure that Dream was joking ;) hehe. Thank you for reading OwO

1100 words

-Mina_Melody