Chapter 49 : Was it all too much?

Y/N POV

You watch as the boy in front of all this destruction stare at me. He looked angry and sad and worried, all at the same time. You just stare at him, blankly, tears streaming down your face. You felt awful. They were gonna hate you. They all were gonna hate you. You killed Schlatt which was a good thing but kill Wilbur? that was a whole different story. You look away. You didn't want this. You didn't want any of this. Was it too much to ask for a normal life? too much to ask to be a normal being? too much to ask to be with your family? to stay with your friends? to be happy?

Was it all too much?

You look at the masked man. His mask was facing you from afar. You can still feel the eyes of people at you. You look at Techno who was walking away with Phil. You watch as they completely disappear from your vision, out of sight. 

You sigh, tears were still falling from your face. You wanted it to stop, but you can't. Your eyes were still glowing. You felt weak but you still stood. You watch the withers destroy everything in sight. It was all chaos. Fire was everywhere. 

It was pure destruction. You watch your friends cower in fear, others were protecting each other but some of them ran for their life. I think its time to end this..

You summon a black dia-crystal or a black diamond, since we're in the overworld. This was one of the most deadly crystals in our world summoned by hand. Just one touch by it, you can either turn to ash in a second or die in a more painful way. But in this case they will turn to ash.

You glide around the area to get close to a wither. You didn't hear anything, it was like something was blocking it all out. Once you got close enough to its radius, the wither shoots you with its explosive skulls. However, that was not a problem to you. You block it with shields of gems, specifically an amethyst. it melts from the explosion and bruises were formed on your skin due to its impact. Once you got near enough, you stab the crystal against its middle skull. It let's out a high pitched screech and decays into ashes.

It was satisfying to watch. You do the same to the other wither but it caused more scars and bruises to form on you. You felt frail, more weak. Your tears had dried by now. Why did it had to be you?  A solemn tear fell down my cheek; my body looked calm compared to how tangled my mind was. But soon I couldn't hold balance. I was near the ground so the fall wasn't that painful but I still felt pain. I winced.

Everyone calmed down when you killed all the withers-well they killed one. The first to approach you was Dream. Now there, you felt something, something called anger. You were furious. 

You can smell the alcohol radiating of his clothes. He whisper the name of the one that was to blame. "Dream, he's the one who killed the Ender dragon. He's the one who destroyed your world..." Your eyes widen. You felt anger and heat.

He was the one to blame. Why is it always him? why does it have to be him? He tried to touch you but he just got burned from the contact. You stared at him blankly.

"Y/n-" 

"Don't speak." You spat, with a dry mouth. All of them were circling you. Fundy was limping, his hand was over Niki's shoulder who had tears in her eyes. Tubbo and Quackity were covered with bruises. Punz was passed out. Sapnap was beside Karl, he looked at you with worry. Others were scattered around the area. You showed no emotion.

"Y/n, why? Why did you kill Wilbur?" Niki cried. You looked at her still apathetic.

"It had to be done-" You stood up, struggling, feeling the heat was decreased. You felt immense pain from the impact displayed across your face. Tommy slapped you. 

"Tommy-" Tubbo was cut off by Tommy. "Why did you let him destroy it all? Why did you fucking let him? Y/n? Just because you killed all the withers, we can all pretend that you didn't kill Wilbur-"

"I'm not asking for forgiveness Tommy. Because it was eventually going to happen. L'manberg isn't a place, its a people. So what's the difference if the whole place is exploded? What's the difference if Wilbur is gone? Yes, I know you guys are sad but I gave him a second chance!" I said.

"Y/n. What you did was wrong. You watch all of us fight each other, Watched us flee and suffer, and that's not okay." Tommy stated sternly. Now, you were totally done. You were pissed.

"It's not like your any different. You know what? all of you guys are selfish! Especially you Tommy!" I pointed. "Yeah, you guys fought together, got each other's backs but what about me? I also want to be selfish, you know? I also want to have something that you guys have. Was is too much to ask? I just wanted to fit in, Tommy. I just want someone to accept me. Cause no one has ever done that! I want my world back Tommy..." He stood there quiet, all of them had gone quiet. Was it all too much to ask?

You walk away knowing that they obviously were speechless from what you said. And its painful to see that you were right. 

"Y/n!" You stop when you hear Dream calling you.

=============================================================

More angst coming, I'm so sorry :O

965 words

Mina_Melody