Chapter 52 : Team

Y/N POV

You have arrived after an hour of walking in silence. It was in a middle of a forest to south of the SMP. It was really hard to  travel because as soon as we entered the forest, mobs started attacking us. There were spawners on the surface which was unusual to the overworld. You and Dream got there without a single scratch though.

The entrance was like the entrance when Eret had betrayed you. Dark, cramp and dusty. You walk through the entrance of the cave. It was a two block entrance. It looked like Dream hasn't been here in a long time. 

He stops.

You look in front of him, peeking out your head over his shoulder. There was button on the side of the wall. He presses it. It shook the cave a little bit causing you to let out a small yelp. The room darkens and the entrance is slowly getting blocked by stone. What the hell? 

As it got closer, you stepped away until you hit Dream. The entrance fully closes and you were too close to Dream. You felt his warm breath blow on your skin. It sent shivers down your spine. A few seconds later the wall behind him opened. He backs away from you. You step out covering your face. Fuck! am I blushing?!

He opens his mouth but before he could say anything "Don't. Just-don't." You said and earned a small chuckle from him. 

"How long has it been when you were here?" You asked trying to ease the tension.

"Umm...maybe a 2 years and a half. I don't go here too often." He answered opening a chest and took out a pressure plate. He places it down on the dark oak plank. He steps on it and it opened another entrance.

"What is it with you guys and redstone?" I ask and follow him.

"its easier to hide something using redstone and I guess its a hobby on building these redstone contraptions." 

You enter the room. It was not a big room but it was made of obsidian and crying obsidian walls. 

"hmm.. Neat" You mumbled. The only light was the torches around the room. You saw Dream just standing in front of a chest. You guessed that the egg was in there. You stepped beside him. He looked distracted. You furrow your brows. He was staring at something. You look at the thing he was staring at. 

It was a frame, a picture frame. A picture of three young boys. The one in the right had black hair with grey eyes and a white shirt with a fire symbol on it, the in the left had chocolate brown with matching dark brown eyes and was wearing a simple blue hoodie, and the one in the middle had blonde with emerald green eyes and a lime green hoodie. They were all smiling. You look back at Dream. he was just staring at the picture. Are they the old George and Sapnap? But who is the middle one? Is it Dream?

"Dream is that you?" You ask. He snaps out of his trance.

"Huh? Um-no." He stammers and takes the frame out of the wall and puts it in his inventory. You mentally roll your eyes. What a great liar...

"Are you gonna open the chest or not?" You asked impatiently. 

"Can't wait? This chest is rusty, its hard to open it" He says dusting it off and tries to open it. After a few seconds it opens and lets out a loud creak sound.

It revealed a charcoal black egg that was the size of a fully grown chicken. It was smaller than I expected cause it was in a large chest and it only occupied half its space. He picks up the egg carefully. It had patches of dark purple. 

"Its smaller than I expected. Its cute!" You cooed. He looked at you confused. You furrow your brows. 

"what?" You ask. He stayed quiet. Ok, this is so weird especially for him. 

"Stop doing that."

"doing what?"

"That! You're doing it again." He said.

"I'm not doing anything." You stated. The more time I spend with Dream, the more weirder it gets. What was going on?

"You know what-nevermind." He sighed. You couldn't read him. His mask was covering it all up. He closes the chest with his free hand and sets the egg down on the chest. 

"Ok, here's the deal. I'm going to give you the egg but I want something in return." Of course, there's something. Everything in this world has a price. 

"What do you want then?" I asked in a dull manner.

"I want you to take me and the Dream team with you." Your eyes widen.

"I can't take your whole team. That will blow my cover." You argued. If you brought the whole dream team with you, it will be hard for you to keep a low cover. Its not like you get to see the ruler of the DreamSMP in other villages that often.

"Then you don't get the egg. Besides, you're still new to this world right? So you'll have trouble travelling cause you don't know other mobs in this world. Plus, you don't know how to get to the End." You opened your mouth to protest but came out. He's right. You don't know enough of this world and it will be difficult to travel on your own. You don't even know where to start your little adventure and how to find a specific person. Of course, I will not tell you who it is. That'll spoil book II.

"So princess? What's your choice? Me, George and Sapnap tagging along or no egg and your world stays lost forever?" you let out a huff. You splatter a smug smirk.

"If I take you along with me, who'll look after the SMP? You have responsibilities here Dream, you can't just leave your server and expect it to be fine when you get back. Especially with Tommy and Tubbo. I bet They're crowing Tubbo as president right now." He took a moment to think. Hopefully, he changes his mind.

"I can just assign someone to look after it while we're gone. And I can handle the rest of the things when we get back. I'm very persuasive Y/n, either you accept my offer now or just waste time in an argument you know you can't win." Fuck this bastard. You sigh in defeat.

"Fine then. I accept your offer." You surrendered. You can feel him grin under that mask of his.

"but give me back my mask you stole. I need that to hide from endermen." You added. You haven't seen that mask in a long time and I bet Dream still has it.

"Of course, princess. Now let's go, its back at George's house." He said picking the egg up.

"What house?"

"The house he built in the middle of the war." He stated casually.

"Why would he built a house in the middle of the war?"

"George does weird things. Just don't question it. Now let's go!" 

I guess, you're in a Team now, part of something new, something that will change your life and you don't know that. But this is just the start, you'll still have many challenges to face and something in plan that will either ruin or make your life better. 

To Be Continued...

===================================================================

That's the end of this book guys! I'll update when the Book II is out. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for Book II and I promise there'll be more fluff but still, it will have angst. I also will change my writing next book and there will be more POV's. 

1295 words

Mina_Melody