Chapter 18 : I'm sorry

Y/N POV

Dream escorted me to 'my room'. The door was dark oak wood. We entered the room. It wasn't that as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe much better than my room back in L'manberg. The only thing missing is my friends. But forget about them. They kicked you out. They blamed you. They just used you to win a war which they already lost.

"This will be your room for a while so make yourself comfortable." He explained. I didn't answer. It was impossible to get comfortable when you know that he can kill you right before your eyes.

You just nodded in response. He exited the room closing the door behind him. You looked around the room. It was a medium sized room. The walls were oak wood and there is a window on the left side of the room. the bed was big enough to fit me though it was small. Beside the bed is a chest. You opened the chest. It only had spare clothes and an axe. Not that I needed an axe but it would come in handy.

You sat on the bed. You sighed. What had I gotten myself into? I look at the mark in my wrist. What did she mean about a hundred years? You walk towards the window. You gazed through the stained glass. It was very green in the overworld. It was one of the beautiful things you liked about this world. You closed your eyes. I admired this strange feeling. I never experience this often so it was quite mesmerizing when you did. But as always someone would had to ruin it.

You heard loud bickering down stairs. You let out a frustrated sigh and move your gaze towards the door. You twist the knob. Suprisingly it wasn't locked like you expected it to be. You went outside of your room.

We need to find the Daggers

I closed the door carefully and walk in the carpeted floor to avoid sound. You stopped to see George and Sapnap arguing again. Do they ever stop?

You walked back up the stairs. You made your way to a door. You carefully open it. There was a little table in the middle and a few couches. There was a Door in the middle. You opened it. It was a balcony. The view was beautiful. But it wasn't what you were looking for. You closed the door and went away.

There was more rooms to explore but all of them had nothing that caught my interest. You went down stairs. No one was there. You were hungry. You made your way the kitchen to see Sapnap cooking something in the furnace. He adverted his attention to you.

"What are you doing?" I didn't answer. I feel like my mouth was so dry. You gestured through your throat. You wanted some water. Hoping he understood he took out a bottle of water and threw it to me. You drank the water he had given you. You muttered a simple 'thanks' and sat on the chair beside the table. You felt him staring at you. You looked at him. He was glaring at you.

I guess he couldn't let go of the fact that you killed him. You didn't mean to though. You weren't yourself at that time. The feeling of guilt consumed you effortlessly so you did what you wanted to do.

"I'm sorry." Words slip out of your mouth as you looked at the floor.

"what?" You knew he heard you but I guess the fact that you apologizing to him was unbelievable.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? You did what you had to do." He said continuing to cook.

"I'm sorry for killing you. I wasn't myself at that time. I didn't mean it, that wasn't suppose to happen." you explained.

What are you doing? He deserved it. He killed your friends.

Stop. It was a war. Of course someone was bound to die.

he sighed. You look at him. I was hoping he would say something. He opened his mouth but-

"SAPNAP!" You heard someone call. You two made your way outside. You were greeted by Dream holding you back with his netherite axe. You looked in front of you. You saw Tommy and Wilbur. Eyes filled with regret. Tommy took a step forward causing George to pull out his sword.

"Y-y/n I'm sorry. I-please I didn't mean what I said back then. Please come back to us.." He pleaded. You wanted to come back to them but you knew Dream wasn't going to let you go that easily. You looked at Dream. He held his axe with a firm grip. You looked back at Tommy.

You know what has to be done Y/n...

"I can't Tommy.....

I'm sorry..."

=======================================================================

Sorry guys she can't go back T^T but don't worry something else is going to happen.

OWO

826 words

-Mina_Melody