Chapter 16 : Face to Face

Y/N POV

You wake up in a sitting position breathing heavily. What the hell was that? Was that even real? You were hyperventilating. You were still in the forest but you were not alone. You look to your side to see Dream a few feet away from you. Why is he here?  You quickly stand up causing you to fall down again. You didn't feel anything but why did you fall? The fall caused a stick to snap resulting Dream to be awoken from his 'beauty rest'

"Oh you're awake." He said stretching his arms and walked towards you. Why isn't he charging at you with his sword? You killed his friend right in front of him. 

"I didn't like what you did to Sapnap princess, You got his first life. That was suppose to be my kill." This guy is totally psycho. You try to run away from but immediately fell again. You braced for impact but it didn't came. You open to see Dream had caught you. You stared at each other for a while until you fully processed what was going on. Your face flushed. Pushing him away causing you to fall down and covered you burning face.

But he on the other hand just stood there cheeks red, obviously flustered but thanks to his mask you didn't see that. Little did you know that, that was the first time he got close to another girl besides his mother. 

You didn't know why you were so flustered when he got that close. You pushed that feeling away and try to get back on your feet. You ran away the second you could stand up again leaving him flustered. You ran through the woods trying to get away as soon as possible. But a scene played in your mind.

"We are one"

you remembered everything that occured in the dream you had. What did she mean a hundred years? Something didn't add up. But this confusion caused you to bump into something and fall down. Geez, can't I have a break from falling down? You held your head and looked up to see a familiar mask staring down at you. How did he-

"You know running away won't do you any good. Your in my SMP now, you can't escape like the others." this guy is to full of himself. I rolled my eyes. He reached his hand to help me stand up. I just looked at him and back at his fingerless-gloved hand. I guess I have no choice. He helped me up." His hand was suprisingly soft-wait-no. I pushed that thought away.

"I'm not like the 'others' like you think you green blob. Why are you even here? shouldn't you be back plotting on getting back your land?" I barked at him while crossing my arms.

"That is true but I am here to take you to the SMP." He said. 

"Yup, good luck with that." I roll my eyes and walked away. There's no way in a million years will I go anywhere with this bastard. 

"Don't you want your 'Daggers' back?" I stopped. The Daggers. I sighed and walked back to him. L'manberg already kicked me out so I don't have anywhere else to go, plus he has the daggers.

He hummed. I can sense a smirk behind that stupid mask of his. I stopped in front of him. I look at him dead in he eyes. "Where is it?" "Back at my house. Now let's go." He said and looked away from me. I followed him back to his house. 

I sighed. I look at my wrist to see my mark. I forgot to cover it up. Did he notice? hopefully he thinks that its dirt on my face. 

========================================================

Hi, three updates in one day :) this is to make up for my past absence. Thank you for reading 

650 words

-Mina_Melody