Chapter 26 : Not me

A/N : Hi reader! Thank you so much for 5k! This is really unexpected @^@ Anyways, on with the story!

Y/N POV

I woke up due to someone knocking on my door. I groan in annoyance. Who could be knocking on the door so early? You stand up rubbing your eyes and walk to the door to answer the one who is still knocking.

I open the door and glare at the person in front of me. It was Sapnap. He raised his right hand and formed a piece sign and smiled. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I say going back to my bed still sleepy. They made me sleep at five in the morning and wake me up at seven? ugh.

"Eret wanted to see you-"

"Tell him I don't want to see him." I say to him as I crash on my bed. What does he expect me to do? Agree on meeting that traitor? He's the reason I got kicked out in the first place. All because of that stupid stunt he made.

"But He seemed like he wanted to apologize."

"Apologize? Why would he apologize to me? He should be apologizing to everyone back in L'manberg. I'm not the one who got killed, They are the ones who got killed so he should go there, not here" I said sternly sitting up. I was really tired this week. Dream has been ordering me around and I'm still getting used to everything. I hardly even have an excuse to say when I do stupid things that can reveal I'm not fully human.

"Can't you just meet him? He won't stop bugging me and George." He argued. I sighed in defeat. Can't a girl have some rest?

"Fine..." You surrendered. He cheered and hugged you tightly. You awkwardly patted his back. He can be so childish sometimes.

"Thank you! He said to meet at his Tower or castle." He says as he goes through the door.

"Wait! what cas-and he's gone." You giggle. What did he mean his castle? You shrugged it off.

Its been a week since you last seen Tommy. Its also been a week since you've been plotting on how you can get the daggers sooner. You learned that their rooms were underground and Dream keeps everything in his room. You found out by accident when George was giving you a tour oof the house. You were still looking for whoever had beaten the enderdragon and took its egg. Since you were in void for a hundred years, it meant that its only been a couple years since that person killed the dragon.

The void and our worlds have different timelines. I'm not exactly sure but it must have been 3-5 years since you have been in the void.

You change your clothes because you didn't change when you had finished earlier due to lack of stamina. Simply you were to tired and drifted to sleep as soon as you laid your head on the bed.

 Simply you were to tired and drifted to sleep as soon as you laid your head on the bed

You change into this but with hood down.

It was getting cold these days which was unusual because it was the middle of June. You made sure you still had your sythe in your inventory and took your sword beside the chest and slid it in your scabbard. You walk out of the Door that was surprisingly already fixed. You wondered how they didn't noticed you wrecked this door when you escaped but it was already fixed when you got here.