draco malfoy x reader: late nights

smut warning
it was 2 am when i heard someone knocking at my room door. i opened it and it was draco malfoy. "hey y/n, i know it's late but i can't sleep. wanna hang out for an hour or so?" of course i did. he was like the hottest slytherin ever. "sure" i replied.

i honestly didn't know what we were gonna do. so i sat on my bed and he did the same. we were having a normal conversation abt how we both didn't like hermoine. draco is sooo funny and genuine.

i looked away for 3 seconds and i felt something on my thigh. it was dracos hand. i looked at his hand then him and didn't say a word. draco smiled at me. it was a kind of inviting smile. someone was horny. he started rubbing it. he slowly got higher.

right before he was abt to touch my clit he asked me, "are u alright with this?" i mean- is that even a question? obviously i didn't wanna say that so i just said "yeah i'm sure." and draco went on.

he slipped his hand down my shorts and started rubbing. he noticed me biting my lip and stopped.

he got up. i thought he was gonna leave but instead he took off my top. then my bra. then my shorts. then my underwear. "bloody hell y/n, ur body is so beautiful." that made me feel so beautiful.

i smilled and said "aw thanks draco." he didn't reply. instead he took his dick out and motioned for me to suck it. i did as he said. it was big. like 10 inches big.

i had never done this before but by the way draco was reacting i'm pretty sure i was good. i started going faster and he said "i'm abt to cum" and i stopped.

i didn't want it to be over this quick. that made draco mad. "turn around, slut. u shouldn't have done that." now i was kind of scared because he was big.

i knew i wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. i didn't care though. anything for draco. i turned around and right as i did he stuck it in. i let out a loud moan as it was so big it almost hurt. "shut up slut" draco said. i didn't say anything i just bit my lip and tried not to moan.

he went faster and harder. it felt so good, yet it hurt. "are u enjoying this?" draco asked. "y-yes daddy" i managed to say. he liked my response so he went even faster.

i couldn't hold it in anymore so i moaned loud. "i told u not to do that y/n" he went so fast after that. it hurt but it felt so so good.

i was abt to finish and i think he was too. "d-draco i'm about to cum." i told him. "what's my name?" he asked. "d-daddy" i said.

i came at that second. so did draco. he let out a little moan and he bit his lip. he came while he was still inside me. i felt it leave me and fall onto my blanket.

me and draco looked at the cum on my blanket. "lick it up." he said. "yes daddy" i responded. so i licked it up. it didn't really taste like anything. it was just kinda warm and thick.

"good girl" draco said. i smiled and put back on my clothes. draco just put on his underwear and laid in my bed.

he patted the spot next to him. i came and laid down next to him. he wrapped his arms around me and i fell asleep.