sirius black x reader: replaced

it was just after the triwizard tournament. i was staying at the grimwauld estate. me and sirius black had a summer fling going on. it had been 3 months since it started and neither of us showed signs of stopping it anytime soon.

i woke up in his bed for the 4th time that week. sirius was already awake. i checked the time. the alarm clock read 9:38 a.m. as soon as sirius saw me awake he pulled me into his chest.

"good morning, pup" he said in his morning voice. i smiled and said "morning." i was still half asleep. "breakfast?" he asked me. i nodded my head that was pressed against his chest and he lifted me off of him.

he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. i laid back down where he was once laying, and waited for my food to come.

it had been 15 minutes and i was wondering what was taking him so long. i didn't smell anything cooking. i went to see what was taking so long. i pulled the blanket off of me and noticed i wasn't wearing any pants. i only had one of sirius' shirts on. i pulled on some underwear and decided to just go down there like that.

sirius' shirt came down to my knees so there really was no need for pants. i opened the door and started walking down the steps. when i came closer to the kitchen i heard a female voice talking to someone. i realized that she was talking to sirius.

just to make sure i listened to see if it really was sirius. i thought it could have been tonks and lupin. sure enough, i heard his voice. they were flirting. sirius said something funny and she giggled like a 12 year old girl.

how immature? i waited until the conversation died down. i opened the door and saw sirius standing by a blonde haired girl. she was stunning. i felt my stomach drop.

"hey y/n! this is sasha, remus' cousin" sirius said gesturing over to the gorgeous girl standing beside him. "hey! it's so nice to meet you!" she said smiling at me. "hey. uh sirius did you forget about my breakfast?" i asked sirius. "oh sorry! no i didn't forget here you go" he said handing me a plate of food.

on the plate there was toast, a muffin, and fruit. "thanks!" i said grabbing the plate from his hands. i turned around and they continued talking. i felt my face turn red as i opened the door and walked out.

i quickly walked up the stairs and into the room i was staying in. i sat on the bed and put my plate of food in front of me. i had lost my appetite, but i still needed to eat.

i picked up my muffin and took a bite of it. i really wasn't hungry but i still ate the muffin. once i was done with that, i sat it down on the bedside table.

i laid down in the bed and hoped sirius would come back soon. he didn't. i laid in bed for what felt like forever just thinking. i looked at the time and the clock read 11:21. i decided to go to remus' room to tell him what was happening.

i walked into his room and he didn't have a shirt on. he tried to cover up. "oh i'm sorry y/n" he said pulling the covers over his chest. "remus don't act like a 7 year old" i told him. he chuckled and removed the covers from himself.

i pulled the door shut. "you do have pants on right?" i asked him. "yes, i have underwear on" he said. "okay good" i told him as i collapsed onto his bed.

"remus, sirius has been talking to your cousin for 2 hours now. did he forget about me?" i asked him. "oh erm- i don't think he forgot about you" he reassured me. i frowned.

i heard someone's footsteps coming up the stairs and headed towards remus' room. "your cousin is unbelievable remus!" sirius blurted out opening remus' door. "she beautiful too!" he exclaimed. then he saw me laying in his bed. his eyes went so wide. i already felt tears forming in my eyes.

i slipped under the covers trying to conceal my tears. "what the fuck?" remus said rubbing my back to comfort me. "i'm sorry y/n it's just-" sirius tried to say. "fuck you." i said jumping out of bed and storming past him. my tears were uncontrollable now.

i walked down into the bedroom i was staying in. i saw sasha sitting on the bed. "oh sorry! is this your room?" she asked me with an innocent look on her face. she really had no idea.

"no, no it's not" i reassured her walking down to the kitchen. i sat in a chair and just started bawling.

i didn't care who saw me now. sirius had fucked up and he knew that. suddenly i heard sirius say, "are you sure?" my eyes went wide as i heard another voice say, "i'm sure." it was a girl. she giggled and then gasped.

i realized what they were doing. i felt my stomach do a flip. i felt like this was all just a prank. he couldn't replace me like that. i then heard the girl let out a small moan. that's right when i knew, this was no prank. this was real life.

this was actually happening to me. i felt the need to run into his room and lash out on him. i told myself that was a bad idea. i continued crying until i heard footsteps.

i opened the kitchen door and saw remus headed down the stairs. he pulled out his wand and whispered "muffliato" on sirius' door. their noises were concealed with a simple spell. he came down the stairs. remus saw me watching him and said,

"i'm really sorry he's a dick." i laughed a little and walked back into the kitchen. remus walked into the kitchen behind me. i started sobbing once again. remus tried his best to comfort me.

"you know, i never really liked guys with black hair" i said crying into remus' shoulder. he laughed and replied, "me neither."