lucius malfoy x reader: cheater

smut warning
"hey draco!" i yelled from his doorway. "hey come in" he yelled back. i walked in and saw his expensive room. it was all dark green of course. it was so elegant.

"so glad you could make it!" draco said patting the bed space beside him. we had only been friends for about a year and this was the first time i had been to the malfoy manner. it was so big i had already gotten lost trying to find his room! thankfully, his house elf helped me find my way.

i sat beside him. he wrapped me in a big hug. i hugged back. he got off of me and started talking. we talked for a while.

"draco, y/n, dinner is ready!" narcissa yelled from the dining room. we got up and walked to the room.

the seating arrangement was as i imagined it. narcissa sat on the right side, lucius sat at the head of the table, and draco sat on the left side. i took my seat beside draco.

when i walked in me and lucius exchanged glances. i had only seen him a couple times but he was gorgeous. the way his hair flowed so carelessly onto his shoulders was just a chefs kiss.

he looked me up and down and threw me a quick smirk. throughout dinner we kept looking at each other. i quickly looked away when we made direct eye contact.

after dinner i headed up to my guest room. my belongings were already in my room. i changed out of my clothes and into some pajamas. i threw on some shorts and a tank top.

i heard a knock on my door. "y/n love, may i have a word?" he said. it was lucius. "uh sure come in" i said nervously. he walked in and looked me up and down for the second time that evening.

"how old are you?" he asked. i laughed a tiny bit. i thought he was joking. i quickly realized he was serious when he looked and me with a straight face.

"18 sir, why?" i asked. he shut the door without a word. "because i wanted to know if it was okay for me to do this" he said grabbing my hips. he placed his lips on mine.

our tongues danced together in perfect rhythm for a while. then he picked me and and threw me on the bed. i felt my underwear grow wet.

he got on top of me and started to kiss down my neck. he went all the way down until he got to my neckline. "this has got to go" he said. lucius then ripped my shirt in half.

"no bra? what a slut" he said grabbing my boobs. i moaned in pleasure. he kissed down my stomach and then stopped at my pants.

"these have to go as well love" he said grabbing my shirts and pulling them down. he threw them somewhere in my room. he left me only in my red underwear.

he took his shirt off. i got to see his chest for the first time. lucius was the fittest man i had ever met. fitter than draco!

he positioned himself over my underwear. he moved them aside and got a full view of me dripping wet.

"already wet?" he smirked. he placed his lips on my clit. i let out a gasp. he started massaging it with his tongue. i let out a few moans as he started speeding up.

he added two fingers. i let out a moan at the feeling of lucius' fingers inside of me. he sped his fingers and tongue up. after a few minutes it became too much.

"lucius-" i started. "daddy" he corrected still having his lips on me. "daddy i'm gonna- cum" i said in between moans. he stopped. i pouted at him.

"not yet y/n" he said. i watched as he took off his pants. i got a perfect view of his erection. i bit my lip.

he moved his boxers aside revealing his big cock. he moved me to where i was standing. he turned me around and bent me over the bed. then lucius put himself at my entrance.

he then pushed himself inside of me. i let out a loud moan. he started out slow giving me a few seconds to adjust. he started getting faster.

"oh fuck" i moaned. he let out a groan. "your so fucking tight y/n" he said. i kept moaning.

he lifted my leg up onto the bed. that position felt even better than the last. "lucius!" i moaned loudly. he slapped my ass.

"what did you just call me?" he asked firmly. "i meant daddy" i managed to say in between a few moans.

"i'm gonna-" i started to say. "do it slut" he said slapping my ass rather hard. i let out a moan then came. he came about the same time as me.

my legs were shaking as i sat on the bed. "we only had one round" he said looking at my shaky legs. "i know but you just feel so good" i said shyly.

that's when i realized, he has a wife. plus his son is my friend! it was as if he read my mind.

"don't worry, narcissa and draco will never know" he told me caressing my face. "round 2?" i gave in. "oh you dirty little whore" he said pulling me into him.