tom riddle x reader: bad guy

"shut the fuck up y/n" tom said as i begged him to cuddle. i pouted my lips and sat on his bed next to him. i crossed my arms. "pleaseeee" i begged for what felt like the millionth time. he rolled his eyes and continued reading his book.

"it's not like we are dating or anything" i told him. me and tom had been best friends ever since 3rd year. i had a crush on him. i'm pretty sure he might have fancied me too.

tom and i had had a fair share of our intimate moments. from kissing, to cuddling, to giving each other hickeys, we did it. for some reason though, tom wasn't in the mood. i would have asked him why if it wasn't for his very scary demeanor he had set up.

sometimes i wondered if tom even had a soft spot. even when we cuddled he was very harsh. but i was used to this so it didn't bother me one bit anymore.

"tommy" i said with a smirk on my face. "what is it?" he said rudely. "i've got an idea!" i exclaimed. i didn't actually have an idea. i was just trying to do something fun instead of watching him read some dumb book.

he should really get some more interesting ones. most of the books he reads are titled 'what to know about horcruxes' and 'all about azkaban' tom was certainly a weird one.

"i have a better one" he said slamming his book shut and throwing it across the room. it just barely missed my head. "merlin! are you trying to get me killed??" i yelled at him. he flashed a quick smile but didn't respond.

he grabbed my hand and walked out of his dorm. "tom.." i started to say. he put his pointer finger up to his lips and let out a 'shhh' noise. i held in a laugh. "where.." i started to say again. his finger rose up to my lips this time.

tom let out that same 'shhh' noise again. i knitted my eyebrows together and kept walking. he walked us out of the slytherin common room and out of the dungeons.

we saw snape walking by and he pushed me against the corner of a wall. he pressed his body up against me and held a finger to my lips. my face turned red and my heart started racing. then when snape's footsteps went away, he got off of me. i looked up into his eyes.

tom grabbed my hand again and started walking. "where are we going?" i managed to say in a hushed voice without being interrupted. he didn't respond. prick.

finally we got to wherever we were. i noticed we were by the forbidden forest. i shot tom a confused look as i was trying to figure out what we were going to do.

"you want a bad boy? chase him" tom said as he darted into the forest in front of us. i stared at his back wide-eyed at the fact he just ran into the forest like it was normal.

of course i darted after him. i didn't want tom getting hurt. "oh you fucker!" i yelled to the boy, that was now a good 30 feet in front of me.

i started hearing noises all around me as i ran deep into the forbidden forest. thankfully, i was still able see tom. he was probably 40 feet in front of me now. i ran as fast as i could to catch up to him. i kept running at that pace and soon enough he was just 10 feet in front of me.

i saw something dart in front of tom and he got knocked down. i went up to him laying on the ground.

"are you alright??" i asked him worriedly. he sat up and said, "centaur" i was like- okay? and? i didn't say that of course. i just said "yeah i saw" and laughed. my laugh came to a quick halt as i saw something by a close tree.

the centaur came back as we were sitting next to each other catching our breathes. it looked angry. "run" me and tom whispered. we helped each other up and darted off once again. i was laughing the whole run there. tom ran in front of me. "run y/n!!!" he yelled at me. i stopped laughing and looked behind me.

the centaur was right behind me. i ran faster than i thought i could and ran right past tom. i ran straight out of the forest. tom followed after me. the centaur however, didn't come out of the forest. it knew that dumbledore wouldn't permit it.

i fell on the ground. tom stayed standing and catching his breath. "that was-" he started to say. "amazing" i finished his sentence. too looked at me as if i was ill.

i smiled and looked at the sky, which was now getting darker. after i caught my breath i stood up. i got close to tom and whispered into his ear "looks like i've caught the bad boy."