luna lovegood x reader: nargles

this chapter contains a girl x girl relationship. if you aren't comfortable with this, then please read another chapter! thanks for your understanding <3.
ah luna. my girlfriend since september. i figured out i liked girls around 2nd year when i started having a crush on hermoine. that didn't end well. it didn't end bad though.

i just never confessed my feelings and ended up liking her until 4th year. finally i asked harry to ask her sexuality. she said she liked guys but honestly she gives me bi-vibes.

anyways i was up at about 2 a.m. i was just doing homework for DADA. it was something about wand less ways of living. it was so stupid and i hated umbridge. that's one of the many things me and luna related on.

out of nowhere i heard a light tapping on the door. "who is it?" i asked whoever was at the door. "it's luna" the voice said softly.

i gasped and ran to the door. i opened it to see a short blonde girl whiteout shoes. i looked at her feet then back up at her.

"nargles?" i asked her understandingly. "yeah, they are rather strange creatures. i have no idea why they would want my shoes" she told me calmly.

"come on y/n" luna told me. i shut my door and walked behind her. i didn't ask where we were going. luna loved giving people surprises. i just followed after her being cautious of our surroundings.

it soon became dark in the castle as we entered the hallways. the torches that were usually lit, were not lit.

"do you think the nargles did this?" i asked her. "definitely" luna responded nodding her head. "did you grab your wand?" i asked her. "yeah" she responded as she pulled her wand out, "lumos" she said. her wand immediately let out a bright white light at the tip of it.

we walked to an open hallway. luna suddenly stopped in front of a wall. she stared at it as if she was waiting for something to happen. "is there something here?" i asked her wondering what she was doing. "patience" she said with a small smile on her face.

we waited standing there for one minute. i was bored and thought about grabbing luna's hand and going back to my dorm. a smoke sesh didn't sound too bad right now.

i was looking behind me when i heard a loud heavy door opening. i turned around to see luna standing by a wall that was opening. i pulled her back because i thought it was falling. i soon let her go because i realized it was just sliding apart.

the wall revealed a large room. "what's this?" i asked her. "neville showed me it" she said proudly. i smiled at her. she grabbed my hand and we walked in. the wall shut behind us. there was a medium sized mirror in the corner. luna started walking towards it.

i examined the room. the room was rather empty except for the mirror and a few practicing dummies. after looking around the room for a few minutes i walked towards the beautiful girl staring at her reflection.

she noticed me there and joked "fancy seeing you here." i giggled and said "the nargles put me up to it." we both shared a moment of laughter before luna looked away from the mirror. now she was facing me.

she tucked a single strand of my hair behind my ear. "you look lovely tonight y/n" she admitted. "thanks love" i told her.

i saw something growing above my head. i didn't look up though. luna however did end up looking to where something was growing above me. whatever it was, it had now reached a stopping point. it was right above both of us. now i didn't need to look up to understand what it was.

mistletoe. me and luna looked at it then smiled at each other. luna grabbed the side of my face and pulled me in close. our foreheads were resting on each other now.

we both closed our eyes and let our lips touch each others. luna's lips where soft and tender. the kiss was very soft and gentle. it was the most loving kiss we had ever given each other.

i pulled away and let my forehead rest against hers like it did before. "i love the nargles" i said. luna smiled and said, "they are very fascinating aren't they?" she asked me. i innocently smiled once again. thank merlin for the nargles.