tom riddle x reader: chamber of secrets

smut warning
it was 2:36 a.m and i had been woken up by someone or something shaking me. "y/n! y/n! wake up!" i jumped awake with fear something bad was about to happen. then i saw tom just standing calmly above me.

"tom? what are u doing here?" i asked him super confused. "i need to show u something." he replied. i was still half-awake so i wasn't thinking straight. "okay fine." i said.

tom dragged my out of bed. he wanted to run all the way there but i was so tired i didn't want to run. "come on! ur so slow." he whispered. "maybe because it's 2:30!" i whisper-yelled. he didn't reply, instead he just shook his head and picked me up. "TOM!" i yelled. when he realized i could have woken up someone he ran fast.

finally we had gotten to where ever we were. when tom put me down i heard, "what on earth are u guys doing up so late?" that's when it hit me. he was taking me to the chamber of secrets and the person who i just heard was moaning myrtle.

"what the fuck tom? i'm absolutely NOT going down there!" i yelled at him. "that sucks i don't care." he said.

suddenly i heard tom speaking parseltounge. "ughh" i moaned at him. "i'm in charge not u love." he quickly said as he grabbed me. he picked me up and we flew down to the chamber of secrets.

while i was still cradled in his arms he ran to where the basalisk was before it died. we were laying there right where ginny was.

it was actually peaceful for 2 minutes. something that NEVER occurred around tom. suddenly he got on top of me and pinned my hands down to where i couldn't move. i bit my lip and looked at him right in the eyes. he bit my lip and kissed me. i let out a moan into the kiss.

we kept kissing until he moved down to my neck. he left 3 hickeys on my neck. great now i'm going to get yelled at by the professors. anyways he took off my shirt and my bra. he admired me for 10 seconds then took off my shorts and underwear. then he took off his shirt and pants.

he put me on top of him with his boxers on and started grinding me on him. he bit his lip and sped up. finally he had enough of that and took of his boxers and pinned me on the ground again.

tom then put his dick inside me and started going at it. i let out a bunch of moans. he was big. it hurt at first but when i got used to it, it felt so so good.

after 10 minutes i was done. "uh t-t-om. i'm gonna uh uh" i whimpered as i was reaching my climax. tom didn't say anything instead he just sped up. he came before me and i can shortly after.

when he came he let out a moan and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. tom felt so good.

after that me and tom put our clothes back on and stayed in the chamber in eachothers arms for 30 minutes. then i fell asleep and he took me up to my room.