neville longbottom x reader: my birthday

there i was. sleeping in bed beside the one and only, neville longbottom. we had been together for about 5 months now. things were getting pretty serious between us. it was my birthday.

not yet, exactly. tomorrow it was. tonight, neville slept with me. i felt special. as i fell asleep in his arms i wondered what tomorrow would hold.

i woke up. i didn't feel neville on my bed anymore. i opened my eyes and looked around. i still couldn't seem to spot him. i checked the time, '9:16.' i let out a huff and just laid in bed. i thought he had forgotten about my birthday.

he probably went to go eat breakfast and forgot about me. this day was definitely off to a great start!

then i heard footsteps. they were coming from outside my door. it sounded like if someone were to pace back and forth. and if that what they were doing, why in front of my door? then the pacing stopped. i watched as my door handle slowly wiggled. then it opened.

"surprise!" a boy yelled from my door as it sprang open. i gasped as i saw neville longbottom standing in the middle of my doorway.

i noticed how he had lots of things in his hands. i spotted chocolate, pumpkin pasties, lollipops, stuffed animals, and a pillow.

"wow!" i exclaimed at the sight in front of me. "i know it's not the best" he said. "i think it is" i said while smiling at him. he sat all the things he had in his hands down on the bed. you saw the stuffed animals were a frog and a hamster.

i grabbed the frog and hugged it tightly. "thanks nev!" i told him. he smiled at me. i leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"they are so cuteee!" i yelled grabbed both of the stuffed animals and pulling them close to me. neville blushed.

"what are our plans for today?" i asked him. "i know you love cuddling," he started to say. i smiled at him. he knew me the best out of everyone i had ever known. "so, i got us a projector and we are going to watch whatever you want to!" he explained.

i pulled him into another hug. "yay!!" i exclaimed. he moved all the plushies and candy onto the night stand. he grabbed the frog and gave it to me. i felt a smile creep onto my lips as he handed it to me.

i snuggled up under the covers and neville started to set up the projector. when he got finished he asked me what movie i wanted to watch. i told him i wanted to watch coraline.

he had never seen it so i was exited for his reactions. he laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him. "is this okay?" he asked me. "yeah" i replied. i intertwined our legs together. i was a whore for physical touch.

it started playing. "what's a dousing rod?" he asked me when the film started playing. "you will find out" i told him. we watched as wybie almost killed coraline.

neville flinched. "it's okay nev, she's okay" i reassured him. he is really flinchy and always makes sure i give him consent. it's honestly so cute.

we got the the part where coraline woke up to the mice. neville started messing with my hair. as soon as he saw the other mother, he knew she was bad news. "oh she's bad" he told me. i nodded my head that was laying on his chest.

fast forward to the end of the movie where the beldam revealed her true form. neville had to look away. he hated spiders like ron. the beldam was very scary so i didn't blame him.

i reached up to his cheek and kissed it. i reminded him it was just a film. he barely watched the rest of it.

when it was over i asked, "what did you think?" "it was good until the end. that was a bit scary" he admitted. i agreed. "yeah it was scary the first time i watched it" i told him.

he stood up. "where are you going?" i asked. "stand up" he told me. i did as he said. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in.

our faces were just a few inches away as i was standing on my tippie toes. i leaned in first. our lips danced together in perfect rythm. it was as if they were just meant to be in each other at all time.

he pulled away. i rested my head on his chest again. i wrapped my arms around his back. his arms still stayed wrapped around my waist.

"can we stay like this forever?" i half joked. "sure" he responded happily.