harry potter x reader: brilliant

it was the summer of 5th year. harry looked hot as fuck and so i. i was staying at the weasley's this year. i decided that this year was going to be the year i confess my feelings for the chosen one. harry was only going to be there for a week so i had to do it fast.

"helloooo chosen one" i said to harry. "erm- hello y/n" he blushed. his reaction was probably a little weird. granted, i was wearing a sports bra and sweatpants. a little bit of my cleavage was showing and harry was staring right at it. i blushed and so did he.

"how was your school year?" i asked. "it was good i guess. very weird with the tournament and everything" he said. i nodded understandingly. george walked downstairs and said "morning love birds!" we both laughed but a blush crept onto both of our faces. "good morning georgie." we said at the same time.

we both bursted out laughing as george looked at us weirdly. "i didn't know you two were trying to be me and fred!" he said. we kept laughing. harry tried to contain his laughter and managed to say "we aren't trying to be you-"

finally we all stopped laughing and george went upstairs. "you know, we do have some chemistry.." i told harry. he got all flustered and asked me "well what uh kind of chemistry exactly?" i laughed at him being so innocent. "ya know chemical, romantic, sexualll" i said with a smirk.

it was funny to see the chosen one all flustered like that. "i don't disagree" he smirked back. "wow all brave now are we potter?" i joked. he flashed a smiled at me.

"so erm-" he started to say. "just shut up and kiss her mate!" ron said out of no where. "if you insist" harry shrugged and leaned in. i leaned in as well. he grabbed the side of my cheek and brought me in closer. "its okay if i kiss you right?" he asked. "yes" i responded.

he leaned in and kissed me. i got the most butterflies i had ever gotten in my life. "bloody hell get a room!" ron yelled as he left. the kiss went on for about 5 minutes. we both stopped and caught out breaths.

"well that was-" i stated saying. "brilliant!" harry said. we both laughed and held hands. the rest of the day we spent cuddling in harry's room.