Charizard (y/n) vs ogres

(Rimaru POV)

Holy crap I can't believe this my best friend is a freaking charizard! This is got to be the greatest day of my entire life, or should I probably say slife? Eh whatever right now we should probably get to the matter at hand.

'Yo sorry sorry for the wait I was taking care of some stuff.'- (y/n)

'Meh, I'll overlook it only if you tell me how you became a Charizard. Like do for real he's like my second favorite Pokemon of all time!'- Rimaru

'Wait, who's the first?'- (y/n)

'Oh easy Lugia. Anyway I'm glad you showed up these guys are pretty tough. They pretty much knocked out everyone you see here.'- Rimaru

'Hm, that's actually kind of weird. If you look at them carefully you can easily tell what they're good at.'- (y/n)

'You mind sharing what you mean?'- Rimaru

So when (y/n) start to explain what he meant the more and more I start to see what he meant. The red one was apparently a leader in his eyes only because of how all the other ogres were crowding around him, the white one kind of seemed like a sword master. Blue one was like an assassin, the purple and black one seem like they were the powerhouses that only left the pink one. He said that she would have been the healer and if it was an option go for her first for obvious reasons. And now I'm thinking about it more thoroughly these guys could have done a lot more than just put these goblins to sleep, after all ogres are on top of the food chain here.

"Amazing."- Pink

"Hm?"- Rimaru

"He's able to tame a dragon. Which give me more than enough proof to tell you're the person we're looking for."- Red

The red ogre started to draw out his blade and point it right at me. However (y/n) stepped right in front of me and did a growl, I'm thankful that he's trying to protect me but, I still want to do this peacefully.

'So what's the game plan do you want me to attack? I feel like I can take them all on even though this form is relatively new.'- (y/n)

'No let's not do that.'- Rimaru

'So you DO have a plan.'- (y/n)

'Listen, don't defeat them just rough them up a little bit. You know try to send a message that we have the power to kill them but, don't want you.'- Rimaru

'Oh I get it. Show them our power in hopes that'll intimidate them. I have to say you're quite the evil genius Rimaru, sometimes I honestly think that you were some kind of Mastermind in our old lives.'- (y/n)

"Don't think just cuz you have a dragon I'll back off that easily. I don't care what I have to fight I will avenge my fallen comrades!"- red

"I don't want to fight. How many times do I have to say it."- Rimaru

"Whether it is you think we're too weak or not worth your time doesn't matter. I swore to avenge my people and that's what I'm about to do."- Red

'So he's one of those? Hey, I got an idea. You take care of the big guy and the purple one.'- (y/n)

'What about you? You seriously don't expect me to let you go ahead and fight the remaining four do you?'- Rimaru

'Nah I'm not crazy. Going solely off his appearance and his weapon of choice I can safely say the red one is skilled and fire type abilities. From all the RPGs I've ever played along with MMOs katanas usually have some sort of fire type of ability. The blue and white one have speed, so you can honestly see me coming with magic sense.'- (y/n)