The battle of flame: Heart of fire

Last time on The time I was reincarnated as a slime

"What?....what is this!?"- Ifrit

"....Hehehe, you know Ifrit....I honestly didn't think of a name for this."- (y/n)

The figure now revealed to be (y/n) opens his eyes to show that the eyes of a person who has accepted his own death have changed into the eyes of a person who's ready to fight.

"But for now I think I'll it........ Burning Fury!!!!!!"- (y/n)

And now__________________________________

And now
__________________________________

(Rimuru POV)

I started to heal the goblins and then other injured along with the other 3 people Shizu was with. Sigrun was as healed up and is resting but, still unconscious and as for the other 3 people with them are taking care some others.

'Massive energy detected.'- Great Sage

'Huh? Massive energy?'- Rimuru

'Correct it appears to be coming from your friend (y/n).'- Great Sage

'What!?'- Rimuru

She was right that power was from (y/n), I started to call Ranga and jump on his back until Ingrid got in front of us.

"Ingrid, not now I need to go see-"- Rimuru

"I know you felt that power surge too Rimuru!"- Ingrid

"*Gasp*"- Rimuru

"I know theres only 2 things that can come from (y/n) and Ifrit. And I felt Ifrit's power first hand and this isn't it. I want to go and see myself and if you won't give me a lift I'll just run there myself."- Ingrid

Man this girl must really like (y/n), I didn't want argue with her so I just let her on Ranga's back and we started to head off.

(No one's POV)

Back with (y/n) and Ifrit, the 2 where standing a few meters away from each other. However (y/n) was throwing a few punches in the air at lightning fast speed and follows up with a few kicks.

"Would you look at me. I'm setting records."- (y/n)

"Grrr."- Ifrit

"Now then Ifrit, what do you say we go for round 2?"- (y/n)

"....Heheheh. I'll admit that you're current surge in power is impressive. However it doesn't matter how much you transform the end result is the same."- Ifrit

"What ME knocking YOU out?"- (y/n)

Ifrit growls at him in anger. Normally people would think he's being a bit cocky but, actually he has a plan. Seeing as the both of them are using fire as their main ability the two of them will have a stalemate however there's one vital piece of information they'll give (y/n) the edge in this fight. Ifrit, is only good at long-range type attacks, judging by how he was fighting before all he ever did was throw a long-range type attacks with his fire. Meaning that (y/n) would have the advantage in a close-range fight so the only thing he can do now is try to get a mad cause, Ifrit might of came to the same realization and that's a strong emphasis on the word MIGHT.