The team

(your POV)

Okay, about about freaking 30 minutes of Sigrun holding me I was able to get away while they all went off to get some food. Rimuru went off to go see how everyone else was doing with the building and stuff which only left me. I was just walking around cuz I was bored that was until I went to go see how Ingrid was doing, she actually has her own secret spot where she goes to try and make wepons. And what do you know I actually saw her going there right now, with a bag on her back.

"Hey Ingrid."- (y/n)

"Eek! Oh hey (y/n) what's going on?"- Ingrid

'She seems to be on edge.'- (y/n)

"Are you alright?"- (y/n)

"Yeah totally I'm fine buddy."- Ingrid

"What's in the bag?"- (y/n)

"Oh nothing important hey look at the time got to go bye!"- Ingrid

Ingrid started to run off to the opposite direction leaving me with a confused look on my face. Anyway I just shrugged it off and walked off to my secret location my very own fruit and vegetable garden.

 Anyway I just shrugged it off and walked off to my secret location my very own fruit and vegetable garden

"Alright, the grapes and strawberries are coming in great."- (y/n)

Normally you would think I'd us my Green Skill for this place, but no. You see I don't like talking the easy road for this kind of stuff, I like to take it nice and natural. I started to walk around more and saw the rice plants are growing well too, sucks Rimuru can't have any but what can you do.

"Hm, this soil is so rich. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can- is it actually possible? Hey Navi."- (y/n)

'yes (y/n)?'- Navi

"Do you know what a coffee bean is?"- (y/n)

'A coffee bean is a seed of the coffee plant and the source for coffee. It is the pit inside the red or purple fruit often referred to as a cherry. Just like ordinary cherries, the coffee fruit is also a so-called stone fruit. A small percentage of cherries contain a single seed, instead of the usual two.'- Navi

'😓 Talk about a description.'- (y/n)

Wait a second, she said inside a cherry. Meaning I can easily grow my own coffee beans with my Green Skill!? Actually I don't even think coffee is a thing in this world, and in that logic I'm going to be the creature of coffee! It's been so long since I've actually had any I might actually cheat this once and use my skill to make it grow instantly!.....On second thought maybe not true I can drink and taste it, however seeing as I need to drink out of a bowl I might accidentally burn my face cause I don't have hands. Well my speed form does but by face is oddly shaped so no thanks for that. Eh I'll still grow them you never know might need it in the future, besides I was planning on keeping it to myself hehehehe. I stayed in the garden for a bit until I got a bit tiered and walked off.

"*Sigh* okay time to get back. My homies might be getting worried."- (y/n)

As soon as I got back I said hi to a few goblins and just look around. Man who would of thought that we'd come this fare in progress in the span of a month or so never in a million years would I have thought I'd be an important part of a towns growth. Sadly my happy thoughts had to come to an end when I heard a certain voice in the distance.

"Hey um have you seen that small green monster you call (y/n)?"- Sigrun

'😱 Aaaaaaah!!!!!'- (y/n)

"Oh Lord (y/n) sorry, but I haven't."- Goblu

"Awe that's to bad I'll just keep looking thank you."- Sigrun

'Crap crap crap only one thing to do!!'- (y/n)

I started to walk away as fast as I could in my base form because transforming might give away where I was. I kept walking as fast as I could until I ran into a leg, I looked up and saw it was Ingrid.

"Oh hey Ingrid."- (y/n)

"Hey, what's the matter you look like you've seen a ghost."- Ingrid

'More like about to see hell when Sigrun gets me I don't think she plans on letting go!'- (y/n)

"Oh there you are (y/n)."- Sigrun

Sigrun runs up to us and crouched down to slightly pick me up cuddling me and rubbing her face on mine. For a normal person it would be fine but this woman has a tight grip it's like she forgets I'm not actually a plushie!

"Awe, I've missed you so much I just want to hold you forever!"- Sigrun

'Someone save me!!!'- (y/n)

"Hey now that's enough of that."- Ingrid

Ingrid crouched down and tried to take me away from Sigrun. Thank you Ingrid your a true friend! However like I said she tried cause Sigrun has a strong hold and now I'm in a tug of war match.

"I just want to hold him for a bit longer!"- Sigrun

"Oh give it a rest besides I need to see him!"- Ingrid

"Can't you do it later!?"- Sigrun

"Let go besides you don't even live here I do and I've known him longer if anyone gets to hold him it's me!"- Ingrid

"All the more reason to for me to get to know him better. And what better way then some 1 to 1 time talking!!"- Sigrun

'I don't know if I should be happy or upset about this. On one hand I was 2 girls fighting over me. On the other...... THIS IS GETTING PRETTY PAINFUL!'- (y/n)

"Um.... excuse me ladies."- Rimuru

"Yes Rimuru?"- Ingrid & Sigrun

"Can I have my brother I need him for an assignment."- Rimuru

I looked at Rimuru and I couldn't tell but I can see that he was having a face that put this situation together.

'Don't worry I got you fam.'- Rimuru

'thank you mi hermano!'- (y/n)

'I don't speak spanish.'- Rimuru

'yeah me too.'- (y/n)