Important Announcement

Yo guys so I'm here with so news for you involving this book and I'm here to tell you I'm taking a leave.

Now hearing/reading me say/type this I'm pretty sure you guys are going to be typing "WHAT!?" or "NANI!?"  Or that one person who's going to be saying "please don't stop writing this book".

And to those guys I say........calm the [beep] down. It's not like I'm saying I'm going to stop writing in this book or any of my books. All I'm doing is not going to focus on this one that much so I can start focusing on my other ones. Cuz full disclosure No lie this is my most famous book and I'm sure I know why.

This is probably the most famous book is because I'm pretty much the only one doing this

This is probably the most famous book is because I'm pretty much the only one doing this. And I don't mean I'm the only one making this fanfiction of this anime I mean I'm pretty much the only one who's writing it like this. I mean there is another reincarnated as a slime book where you become a Pokemon.... Mainly a Magikarp but it's not like this. I mean they're also somewhere you're a male Rimuru reader in dxd or rwby, and when I saw that it was an automatic no for me.

(To those who read my REAL TALK chapter in my Date A Live (the second flame spirit) book you should know why)

I'm pretty much making you guys kind of like Rimuru in a sense. Pretty much and taking the story in all the responsibilities he had and splitting it with the reader. Like I've said before or like I'm sure you've all noticed that the reader and Rimuru are like partners/ brothers.

So like I'm saying I'm not going to stop writing in this I'm just going to step away for a little bit and focus on my others. The first one will be my Date A Live (the second flame spirit) book cause I told my friend Relentlezz41 I'd start doing that one a bit more cuz he was feeling sick and I always keep my promises. Then my Rise Of The Shield Hero and then I might leave it up to you guys on what I update next.

So that's all I've got to say now later

Also by the way this is your voice in this book