🌿the dwarf brothers & a apprentice?⚜️

(your POV)

Rimuru and I where in the cell still talking until the gaurd came back with 3 more people. They went by the three dwarf Brothers one of them was good for like housing stuff, the other was good at clothing, and lastly you have armor making. Garm is the oldest, Dord is the middle child, and finally Myru coming in as the youngest. They gave us their thanks and left a leaving the guard to let me and Rimuru out we told him about what we needed and he said he'd help us out by showing us a blacksmith he know. It took us some time but we finally arrived we figured out that the blacksmith was actually his brother Kaijin and apparently he's famous.

Sadly though when we told him what we needed he said that he couldn't because he's already busy with all the other stuff cuz of some minister telling him to make 20 broadswords

Sadly though when we told him what we needed he said that he couldn't because he's already busy with all the other stuff cuz of some minister telling him to make 20 broadswords. All that a side a woman walked in holding a bag, she has orange hair, wine red eyes and a great figure she looks like a teen or at least someone who just got out of her teens maybe 19 probably the same age as me.

 All that a side a woman walked in holding a bag, she has orange hair, wine red eyes and a great figure she looks like a teen or at least someone who just got out of her teens maybe 19 probably the same age as me

"Hey boss I got the extra Cole you asked for."- ???

"Ah, thanks Ingrid. Oh Rimuru, (y/n) I would like you to meet my apprentice her name is Ingrid."- Kaijin

"Oh hello I'm Rimuru and this is my brother (y/n)."- Rimuru

"Huh, A slime and a different monster being brothers that's unheard of."- Ingrid

"Well we aren't actually brothers, we just call each other that, cause such great friends."- (y/n)

"Oh well that's cool. Also I'm sorry boss but there's no magic ore around here."- Ingrid

"Magic ore?"- (y/n)

'Magic ore is the raw form of magic steel. Even in its unrefined form, magic ore was considered to be valuable. The reason is simple. It is rare and versatile.'- Navi

'Thank you Navi.'- (y/n)

Timeskip

Some time had passed and I was in the smithing shop with Ingrid while Rimuru, Kaijin, and the dawrf brothers went to a elf host club. What happened was that Kaijin exsplained that he needed to make 20 sword with magic steel core's. Magic Steel is not simply valuable just because of its rarity. The true reason behind its worth is because the metal possesses the property of an extremely good affinity with guiding magic power. It is possible to control magic essence to a certain degree using your imagination. And Rimuru apparently had some from when we were in the cave, and gave it to Kaijin then he was able to finish 1 sword and it was incredible. Instead of getting exactly what he wanted he got something better cause what Rimuru gave them a purified version which was better cause it was evolves with it's user and it gets stronger with the potential of it's user. Unfortunately that means he has to make 19 more and Rimuru only had 1 magic steel cristal, that was until I gave him the idea that he can just copy it, cause I've seen him make multiple magic potions from the Hipokte herbs I make him with my Green ability. He wanted to show us thanks for what we did and then some talk of elves happened and Rimuru was all for it, me how ever said I'll stay cause I felt like I didn't really do anything so told them I'll be fine just staying and relaxing and that next time I'll go. Now it's just me and Ingrid are in the shop alone to talk.

"So you have 2 other forms besides this one?"- Ingrid

"Yeah, ones for defense and the other for speed or in this case attack."- (y/n)

"Man I never thought I'd see a monster like you."- Ingrid

"Yeah, so Ingrid can I ask you something?"- (y/n)

"Sure."- Ingrid

"Why do you want to be a black smith?"- (y/n)

It feel silent so a little bit, and I think I said something wrong cause she had a bit of a sad look on her face.

'Oh no did I hit a touchy subject?'- (y/n)

"Can....can I tell you something. And can you promise me you won't freak out?"- Ingrid

"Huh, sure."- (y/n)

Ingrid breaths in and breaths out takes a seat. She seems a bit nervous like something was going to happen and the suspense is really starting to get to me.

"I'm a half elf."- Ingrid

"What?"- (y/n)

"I'm.... a half elf."- Ingrid

Ingrid moves her hair a bit to show her ears are a bit pointed. I don't see what the big deal is, I'm pretty sure half-elves for common or at least have to be. That was until I heard what she said next and it was pretty shocking.

"Where I grew up humans weren't really that accepting of interracial relationships. So it goes without say the fact one of my parents was an elf didn't sit right with them."- Ingrid

"Oh."- (y/n)

"My mother was an elf, and my dad was human. He was a blacksmith, he was actually the best where I grew up. People came from all over to buy some of his weapons and other stuff. When I saw what he was doing, I was so amazed that I wanted to give it a try. The first thing I made was a tiny weird little earring that he all the time."- Ingrid

I can see that she was smiling but her eyes where filled with nothing but sadness. And I'm getting this feeling that she's getting ready to say something bad.

"And one day, it happened. The villagers finally had enough of it and tried to get me and my mother out by force. They tried to hurt and my mother but my father got in the way and kind of took the worst hit."- Ingrid

"Ingrid, you don't have to continue."- (y/n)

I had to stop her from saying anything else cause I can see she's getting emotional. I'm actually in my speed form so I can hug her, it's the best thing I can do. I'm guessing she wants to be one cause of her dad, I can actually understand that. Say your mother was a doctor and you see her being happy doing what she does likely you'd want to grow up and do the same thing she does. Back when I was alive my uncle was a famous video game designer and that made me want to work on my own video games so I went to school took classes and everything.

"I'm sure that you're going to be a great blacksmith Ingrid."- (y/n)

"Thanks that means a lot to me. Wait is this your speed form?"- Ingrid

"Yeah it's the closest I have to a human form. Listen I'll I want to ask you something something important."- (y/n)

"What is it?"- Ingrid

"Well, I want to be the first person to get a weapon from you when you get famous for your work. So I want to ask you to make me a weapon."- (y/n)

"Really? You want me to make you something? Well I guess I could, what do you want?"- Ingrid

"Whatever you want to make me, whatever it is you're going to make me I'll use it. Pretty sure you have a nice taste for weapons and I'll be sure to make sure my opponents know that you where the one who made them. The great blacksmith Ingrid."- (y/n)

I don't know what I said but Ingrid's face seemed to go red when I said that. She even looked away too, was she embarrassed or something I don't get it. After some time Rimuru and the others came back but they had a certain un-happy feeling to them did something bad happen? I transformed back to my Bulbasaur look, and walked to Rimuru and asking him what happened, apparently the prime minister of the City came and was being very disrespectful to Rimuru just cause he's a monster and Kaijin punched him. I had a feeling down in my gut that this wasn't going to end well, and right I was the next thing we knew a bunch of guards came and arrested them.