Preview

(No ones POV)

After sometime and preparations goblin villagers boarding up a fence with spikes, thanks to Rimuru's thinking and my Green ability. Speaking of abilities (y/n)'s been keeping 2 in his back pocket just in case something might come up and judging on the situation this is the right time to use them. He told Rimuru what they can do and how they work and told him that he'll take care of the direwolves and gave him a plan that he agreed with. Not only that but Rimuru healed some of the goblins that were injured and it was a great feat seeing as they made a full recovery considering they where near death. It's currently night time and the goblins were right behind the fence, while (y/n) and Rimuru where in the front. Well (y/n) was in front of Rimuru about a good few yards while the direwolves where ready to attack and the Alpha growling.

"This is your warning!"- Rimuru

"Leave now and no one will get hurt!"- (y/n)

"Hehe, as if a pitiful slime is small rare monster like yourself will scare me away? Tear down that fence and suck the grass with goblin blood!"- Alpha

The first wave of direwolves broke away from the pack and ran straight for (y/n). But he did really seem scared or fazed by it even though about 18 where running straight at him. Rimuru didn't seem fazed with but the goblins where terrified.

"Lord Rimuru, please you must help lord (y/n)!"- bandana

".....Calm down."- Rimuru

"Huh?"- Elder

"I have faith in my brother and so should you."- Rimuru

The wolves keep running at (y/n). That was until he flickered a bit and he vanished not even 2 seconds later a green blur flys across the feild and the the direwolves are hit into the air. The exact same blur jumps in the air and started to fly around and everytime it would fall it would jump right back up and hit another wolf until it finally stopped and all 18 direwolves feel unable to move with the blur landing on the ground.

 The exact same blur jumps in the air and started to fly around and everytime it would fall it would jump right back up and hit another wolf until it finally stopped and all 18 direwolves feel unable to move with the blur landing on the ground

"Form change lizard, Speed Mode."- (y/n)