🐺👺The fight against the wolves🌿💧

No ones POV)

After sometime and preparations goblin villagers boarding up a fence with spikes, thanks to Rimuru's thinking and my Green ability. Speaking of abilities (y/n)'s been keeping 2 in his back pocket just in case something might come up and judging on the situation this is the right time to use them. He told Rimuru what they can do and how they work and told him that he'll take care of the direwolves and gave him a plan that he agreed with. Not only that but Rimuru healed some of the goblins that were injured and it was a great feat seeing as they made a full recovery considering they where near death. It's currently night time and the goblins were right behind the fence, while (y/n) and Rimuru where in the front. Well (y/n) was in front of Rimuru about a good few yards while the direwolves where ready to attack and the Alpha growling.

"This is your warning!"- Rimuru

"Leave now and no one will get hurt!"- (y/n)

"Hehe, as if a pitiful slime is small rare monster like yourself will scare me away? Tear down that fence and suck the grass with goblin blood!"- Alpha

The first wave of direwolves broke away from the pack and ran straight for (y/n). But he did really seem scared or fazed by it even though about 18 where running straight at him. Rimuru didn't seem fazed with but the goblins where terrified.

"Lord Rimuru, please you must help lord (y/n)!"- bandana

".....Calm down."- Rimuru

"Huh?"- Elder

"I have faith in my brother and so should you."- Rimuru

The wolves keep running at (y/n). That was until he flickered a bit and he vanished not even 2 seconds later a green blur flys across the feild and the the direwolves are hit into the air. The exact same blur jumps in the air and started to fly around and everytime it would fall it would jump right back up and hit another wolf until it finally stopped and all 18 direwolves feel unable to move with the blur landing on the ground.

 The exact same blur jumps in the air and started to fly around and everytime it would fall it would jump right back up and hit another wolf until it finally stopped and all 18 direwolves feel unable to move with the blur landing on the ground

"Form change gecko, Gecko Speed."- (y/n)

(Rimuru POV)

"Form change gecko, Gecko Speed."- (y/n)

"Ah, is that lord (y/n)!?"- Bandana

"Incredible his speed is magnificent!"- goblin 1

'Wow, now I see why he was confident in this forms speed.'- Rimuru

This form is what he calls Form Gecko Speed, as long as he's like this his speed is increased incredibly but, only one draw back. The skills he's acquired in his regular form can't be used, so basically his green ability is useless so is he's leech ability and the others. But in this one he's acquired a few new ones, I won't lie I'm actually jealous that he has a skill like that.

"This is your last warning! We don't want to fight if we don't have to! You can walk away now and no one will blame you for it!"- (y/n)

'Scord 1 for (y/n) he sounds badass.'- Rimuru

"Silence you pitiful creature! I'll never back down or surrender to the likes of you for this land shall be covered in the blood of goblins!!"- alpha

'Can't say I/he didn't offer him an out.'- (y/n) & Rimuru

"Fine then, if that's your answer."- (y/n)

"Come down here and fight me yourself

"Come down here and fight me yourself."- (y/n)

(Y/n)'s arm leafs started glowing to make long blades. Taking his challenge the alpha runs at (y/n) full speed put he wasn't really afraid. The second he got closer to him he gave him a quick slash but I guess he didn't want to kill him cause the alpha was just hit away like a charging puppy.

"Was that your attack?"- (y/n)

"Tch, I'll admit your speed is incredible. But, mine hasn't even reached it's fullest!"- Alpha

The Alpha vanished taking me and (y/n) by surprise but, he reacted by vanishing himself. I couldn't follow what was happening all that well thanks to magic sense all I see is a green and grey blur running into each other and being pushed back. 1 charging the other and the other countering and finally they stopped and I she the alpha with a few cuts on his body bleeding but, so was (y/n).

"Great.....not only.....did he get a few good hits in.....but I can barely feel my left arm."- (y/n)

'This isn't good. If this keeps up he might get hurt even more and die....wait hey great sage.'- Rimuru

'Yes?'- great sage

'I need you to give me a telepathic mind-link straight to (Y/N).'- Rimuru

'Alright, beginning telepathic mind-link.'- great sage

(Your POV)

'This wolf isn't as fast as me but a few good hits got me.'- (y/n)

'(y/n), can you hear me?'- Rimuru

'Wait Rimuru?'- (y/n)

'Yeah, listen come back. You need to rest.'- Rimuru

'But, I can keep going.'- (y/n)

'I know you can. It's just I want to be the one to finish this okay?'- Rimuru

Honestly I didn't like it but, he has a point I'll have to fight with my right hand. Doing as he said I used my speed to get right next to him panting a little.

"Good work do you need me to heal you?"- Rimuru

"No, thanks though but I've got this."- (y/n)

I closed my eyes and started to concentrate so I can activate my skill.

"Activate skill. Hipokte Terrain."- (y/n)

The grass around me started to glow brightly with a few Hipokte herbs grew out the ground and some of the pollen started to a cover my body and heal my wounds.

"Cool is that one of your new skills?"- Rimuru

"Yep it's really handy I'll be good in a few minutes."- (y/n)

Rimuru nods his, I want to say head but I'm not sure. Rimuru tried to warn the alpha and but he was to cocky and proud to take the offer. So he charged at us but was cought in Rimuru's skill sticky thread, and after words used his other skill water blade to kill the alpha.