The journey (if you where an ogre)

(your POV)

Okay recap apparently I was reincarnated into this world as an ogre a B rank monsters. They are a high-class race, but few in numbers. They're one of the most powerful races in the Jura Forest. But unfortunately for me I was reincarnated in the wrong time. One day, a suspicious Majin named Gelmud offered to give them names. Thinking nothing of it, since the man seemed untrustworthy, the tribe drove them away. But unbeknownst to the red oger, the situation turned on them as ten thousand armed Orcs, accompanied by a masked Majin invaded his town and slaughtered all but 7 ogres. It's so frustrating I know this doesn't have anything to do with me and all but, I can't help this feeling of anger come over me. So much so I didn't even notice that I had snapped the bone of the chicken leg I was eating.

"Uh, are you all right (y/n)?"- Pink

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry I'm fine."- (y/n)

From what I just told you all that's pretty much a lie. I didn't like lieing to her but I had to, besides I still haven't told them I was reincarnated.

"Are you sure you seem a bit angry."- purple

overall vicious appearance, with a really thick black horn protruding from the center of her forehead, the base of which had skin folded in a way where she always looked like she was angry. She has large purple eyes, and light purple hair tied into a ponytail. She has a noticeably curvaceous figure, with MASSIVE! Sorry breasts. Her skin had a purple tint matching her purple color scheme, as well as a sharp tooth peeking out from the corner of her mouth.

 Her skin had a purple tint matching her purple color scheme, as well as a sharp tooth peeking out from the corner of her mouth

"No no it's just. Kinda upset about your village."- (y/n)

"I understand what you mean. But you don't here to concern yourself like that."- blue

I looked to my left to see an ogre with a lean yet muscular figure with a height nearing the red ones. He has dark skin, dark blue hair and, blue eyes. A white horn in the center of his forehead what's some blue lining under his eyes.

 A white horn in the center of his forehead what's some blue lining under his eyes

"Right, sorry. Hey I'm going to go and see what I can find by the lake."- (y/n)

I got up from where I was sitting and walked off to the lake. I didn't really see anything but I just needed time to myself. In my old life I enjoy being alone, it was easier for me to collect my thoughts that way and to come up with something. I found out a bit of what I am apparently I'm an ogre from something called the lightning clan. It's a special clan that specializes in lightning magic or in this case skills and are said to be guardians will extremely high power. Other then that I like the sound of the nature here, the sound of the stream birds chirping, and the wind blowing. All that changed when I heard something, if I'm hearing correctly it sounds like a low groan of pain. I looked around until I saw someone on the other side of the lake, it looks like a girl. She has long white hair, yellow eyes, and her skin was like a peace color, she's wearing clothes that make her look like the shrine maiden. But something through me off she looks human but, she has 2 red horns on her head.

I lightly jogged over to her after crossing the lake and she must of saw me cause she tried to run away but fell down

I lightly jogged over to her after crossing the lake and she must of saw me cause she tried to run away but fell down. And that probably wasn't good cuz there's nothing but rocks around, is she scared?

"Hey, it's okay I'm not here to hurt you."- (y/n)

"What do you want?"- ???

"I just heard you in pain and wanted to help you, are you okay what hurts?"- (y/n)

She was a bit skeptical at first but she looks away and I was confused but, I'm guessing that it was her way of saying go ahead and looks. The first thing I noticed that it wasn't her arms cuz she's using them, so that must of meant it was her leg or something. I light grabbed it and she winced in pain, so it's her ankle I lightly took her foot and saw it was a bit bruised.

"What happened?"- (y/n)

"Oh, it must of happend when I was running."- ???

"Running from what exactly?"- (y/n)

"There was a few monsters after me and I managed to escape. I'm a kijin, and a few monsters thought it would be fun to attack me."- ???

Well that's stupid just cause she's a different monster she was attacked? Pushing that aside I picked her up bridal style and started to walk, and I can see a slight blush on her face.

"Hey so what's your name I'm (y/n)."- (y/n)

"Oh, here I thought you wouldn't have a name. Wait a minute."- ???

The girl takes a closer look at my clothes and sees the symbol on it. When she did her eyes widened and she looks directly at me.

"You where born from the lightning clan of ogers!? Oh I'm sorry I didn't know please forgive me!"- ???

"Hey calm down it's no big deal. Why are you so shocked?"- (y/n)

'Did I just pun myself?'- (y/n)

"It is a big deal, the lightning clan is the descendants of the god that controls thunder, lightning, and storm Raijin. Him and his brother fujin at the very first ogre gods, oh my listen to me babble on I'm sorry."- ???

"You can stop apologizing like I said you're fine, i have 5 other finds that just call be by my name. So it's no trouble...but, I still would like to know your name if you have one."- (y/n)

"Oh, I do. Before they pasted from this world my parents gave me the name Kasumi."- Kasumi

"Pasted from this world? Wait...do that mean?"- (y/n)

She didn't really say anything, infact she didn't really need to. She just looks down with a sad smile and nodded her head.

'Why to go (y/n) you just had to open your mouth.'- (y/n)