💧Freedom from the cave🌿

(Your POV)

It's been a few weeks since I met this slime named Rimuru, apparently he was just like me. He was brought to this world through reincarnation, for some reason he remembers how he was brought here but I don't know why I was. Anyway we where talking and he's a pretty cool dude, we like the same type of things even though he was about in his late 30's and I was 20. He also told me he met a dragon here I'm pretty jealous, not only that but me and Rimuru have agreed to be partners. I told him all about how I was a gamer in the real world well our world the type of games I liked to player are like tactician games you know Fire Emblem and all that other stuff. Not only that but we agreed to be brothers so my new name is (y/n) Tempest but, something happened to me.... I started to glow and my body changed a bit when he did well a day or two after that is.

 I started to glow and my body changed a bit when he did well a day or two after that is

Like what the hell man, anyways we're swimming on in a pond cuz we're still in the cave. Well I'm swimming, he's riding on my back.

"I still can't believe you changed all of a sudden."- Rimuru

"Yeah it's weird."- (y/n)

"So any luck remembering about what happened to you?"- Rimuru

"No, I don't know why, I've even tried asking Navi and still nothing."- (y/n)

"Huh, hey look a door!"- Rimuru

I looked up to where he was talking about and he was right. It was a gaint door or probably normal size cause I'm so small now. When I got out the water Rimuru hopped off my back and got on the ground.

"A door that big has gotta be the way out right."- Rimuru

"But how do we open it?"- (y/n)

"I guess I can Water Blade it?"- Rimuru

"Maybe but, if you do then how will we close it. I mean don't you think it's a risk cuz of the monsters we've seen in here."- (y/n)

"Hmmm good point."- Rimuru

Our little chat was a kind of cut short because the door starts to open. Seeing this me and Rimuru started to hide and saw 3 humans enter. I got a good look at them and they seemed to be adventurers, one was a blonde guy with long hair he looks like he'd be like the warrior/hero of the group meaning he'd be the leader of the group. The other looks like he'd be the muscle of the group...but nothing to threatening he seems pretty dumb. And lastly a blonde girl, kinda scrawny and looks abit nervous must be the magic user of the group. That's a pretty basic set up for a party so these guys must be rookies heck I'm pretty sure me and Rimuru can take them on.

"Hey, (y/n) let's go."- Rimuru

"Huh, oh right."- (y/n)

The both of us walked, well he hopped out and I walked. Technicalities a side we finally left the cave, it was the first time we saw the sun ever since my last life. The air is nice and clean, the sky's and clouds so peaceful it's like I was in a dream. All that came to a stop when I saw a rose, I don't know why but it felt..... familiar? My mind went blank and I was frozen in place having a strange vision.

Flashback

"(Y/n)!!"- ???

'Huh, who was that?'- (y/n)

"(Y/n) please open your eyes you can't leave me!!!"- ???

I couldn't speak, let alone move. What the hell is going on, was this my death? Who's screaming?

"(Y/n)."- ???

'A second voice? No wait this one sounds familiar.'- (y/n)

"(Y/n)."- ???

'Wait... that's.'- (y/n)

"Yo!!"- Rimuru

Flashback end

All of a sudden my body flinched and I was brought back to reality. Start to look around in a panic to see what was going on but I was still in the new world I was reincarnated in. I look to my left to see Rimuru was looking at me in what I could assume was a worried look.

"Y-yeah... sorry what happened?"- (y/n)

"Are you okay, you just spaced out.. you seemed shocked or something."- Rimuru

"Y-yeah I sorry..... I just."- (y/n)

Before I could even finish what I was about to say a small group of goblins came and looked. Actually they look pretty scared of us and if I'm being even more honest they look abit weak. I mean just looking at their weapons are pretty old looking I mean there literally shacking.

"Strong ones, please forgive me but. Do you have business out here in the forest?"- goblin

"Um.... strong ones?"- (y/n)

The two of us looked around to see if he was talking to someone else but no one else was here.

"Does he mean us?"- Rimuru

"*Nods*"- goblin

I don't get it how is Rimuru and I the the strong ones I mean I know we can take down monsters and it cave what he's but strong? Rimuru is just a slime and imma, wait what am I here I'm pretty sure I'm not known as a Pokemon so what exactly am I. Before I even knew it Rimuru starts to yell at the goblins and let me tell you it was loud.

"HEY IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL, MY NAME IS RIMURU AND I'M A SLIME MONSTER!!"- Rimuru

I put paw/hand on his head to shut him up. I looked back at the goblins and saw that they were terrified, so I whisper to him to try and get him to cool it.

"Okay dude you are on like 11 right now and I need you to be on like a 5, 5½ at best. Hell a 4 will even do."- (y/n)

"Right sorry, so did you guys need something?"- Rimuru

"We felt the presents of 2 powerful monster roaming around, so we came to investigate."- goblin

I took my paw off of Rimuru's head and looked around to see if I could locate it.

"Whoa, so did you guys already found them or what?"- (y/n)

"Surely you jest, you can't fool us sir. Even if you 2 have taken on a form of a mear slime and rare monster."- goblin

"We're the powerful monsters?"- Rimuru

"I don't get it either my dude."- (y/n)

"Please excuse me but seeing as your so strong we wanted to see if we can ask a favor."- goblin

"Huh?"- (y/n) & Rimuru