Yu-Gi-Oh talk

Okay so I was on YouTube and I found something so shocking I had to show you guys this.

I strongly advise you to watch the video from the beginning to end before you continue reading.

This should be good. So if you're a part of the group that actually did watch the video before reading this.

BRO WHY DOES THAT MAKE SO MUCH SENSE!?

Because I have read the Manga before and I did also find it weird when I saw the movie that kaiba just forgot everything that happened. Until after it I found out it was based around the manga ending.

But the thing is I can actually think of several ways I can turn this into my own type of story. Cuz you guys all know how I feel about how some you your series can be developed. Like cuz he said it's a time line that follows the manga there is so much I can get away with because of that. In all honesty the manga and japanese versions are way more graphic then the dub and that's mainly cuz of 4kids and stuff.

Like I can easily see this being an original series or being a part of the arc v series because I already have an OC for arc v. And the main character of the ritual dimension is pretty much a version of the main Yuya like everyone else. I can pretty much just change the ending of arc v and instead of saying that they all become one again. I can easily just say that their worlds became one again not the people or the world's are still separated they can just travel through them freely now.

And for an own original series I can easily make a main character and make up an OC main monster for the reader. Not to mention change of the rules on ritual summoning, and it's nothing major it's just instead of being in the main deck it's in the extra Deck. You still have to play the specific card to summon it though and follow the rules it just won't be in the main deck.

And it would also be good because you guys can give me some OC's of yours and boom we got a cast.

And no BS OP character that gets a harem and has the power to do this and that all because he's related to this one character crap. Because if I'm going to actually put someone's OC in this I want them to have fun seeing their OC.

I don't know what are you guys think