?????

(Ifrits POV)

I fall to the ground in pain panting, and groaning doing what ever I can to catch my breath. This is terrifying and  stressful all at the same time my body is covered in wounds my lungs feel like there about to exsplode and my legs can't take anymore. while I tried to catch my breath I heard roar.

I got back to my feet as quickly as I could but a blast of energy hits the ground next to me blowing me back down to the ground. Me the great and powerful Ifrit being beaten like a weakling all since that boy who took my powers absorbed me.

"Hehehehehehahahahaha, your supposed to be the spirit of fire. I have to say I'm not that impressed."- ???

"Grrr silence you!!!"- Ifrit

I started to create a fire ball and through it at the sky only for nothing to happen.

"Oooooh nice you almost hit me that time, but not really hahahahahahahahahahah!!!"- ???

"I don't have to take this from someone who won't stop hiding in the sky's like a cowered!!!"- Ifrit

"Hmm, you know your right.....it is a cowereds move to hind so you know what."- ???

The sky's started to get even darker than it already was and I heard thunder. And what came next was something that could be the end of me something that not even I would want to face.

"No, it can't be you."- Ifrit

"Hehehehe.....grrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"- ???

grrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"- ???