Chapter 21

(A/n: Hey y'all. A new update! It's not too long but it's something 🙈 This chapter has not been edited so forgive my grammatical mistakes and loopholes. Enjoy Reading!)

❤️❤️
--------------------

"EOMMA! WHAT?"

Zhan rushed to where Yibo was standing. Yibo turned towards Zhan, staring at him with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

Zhan mouthed an 'Everything okay?' to which Yibo nodded and smiled then continued to speak with his mother as Zhan retreated to the kitchen.

That look in his eyes....what was that?

Zhan shrugged away his thoughts as he resumed cooking.
.

.

.

.

.

After a scrumptious meal, both men lounged in the living room. The pretty man reading a book with his head resting on the handsome man's lap.

Suddenly Yibo spoke up, "I booked our return tickets. We're leaving tonight, is that okay with you?"

Zhan shifted his sight away from the book to the handsome face, nodding with a smile and receiving a smile in return.

Zhan didn't know how but he soon found himself drifting into dreamland.

———————————

Their flight landed early in the morning and the jolly couple was now heavily jet lagged.  

Even though Zhan told Yibo that he could go home by himself, the latter insisted on dropping him off.

Watching Zhan enter his house, Yibo's facial expressions turned cold as he stepped on the engine and drove away.

Zhan, you better not be lying to me.

—————————

The next few days went in a blur for Zhan.

He hadn't met or spoken to Yibo in four days. It almost felt like the said person didn't exist.

He texted him but the latter did not reply.

It was almost as if Yibo was avoiding him on purpose but it could also be that the person was just too busy.

Zhan tried to keep a positive mindset but he couldn't help but fear the worst.

Yibo....comeback!

——————————

A month passed without any sign of Yibo whatsoever. Zhan had tried everything to contact him, he even met up with Mr.Wang and Hai Kuan but neither of them had any information about Yibo.

Zhan's health was quite poor as he barely ate and slept for most of the days thinking that Yibo would come visit him in his dreams or maybe nightmares.

It had been half a month now that Zhan had regained his memories but Yibo was nowhere near him. The once forgotten love was now blazing stronger than ever but Zhan was alone.

The traces of Yibo were slowly fading away from Zhan's life while he desperately searched for things he could cling on to, clothes, photographs, anything that was connected to Yibo.

Zhou Cheng and Xuan Lu we're worried sick about their brother...

Zhou Cheng wanted to rip Yibo apart for making Zhan suffer while Xuan Lu took care of him as much as she could. But nothing could help Zhan overcome his emotions.