Chapter 2

A/n. Sorry for the late update. Happy Reading
❤️❤️
-—————————-

"Yes da.......You!"

"You!?"

Mr.Wang was startled....He just witnessed his son, Wang Yibo 'EXCLAIM'. In the last 14 years no one had ever seen Yibo being surprised or shocked. Even in the most stressful business complications Yibo always maintained his calm demeanor. It was as if he wore one single expression on his face throughout his life.

Mr.Wang quickly hid his astonishment and interrupted,
"Mr.Xiao, have you already met my son?"

"Mr.Wang, please call me Zhan. And, uhm....we did meet, though in an unusual way but we did not get a chance to exchange names. I wasn't aware he was your son."

Zhan turned facing Yibo, smiled and introduced himself, "I'm Xiao Zhan, pleasure to make your acquaintance"

Wang Yibo was blinded by that smile which shone brighter than the sun. He was still caught up in his daze when he realized that Zhan was waiting for a reply with his arm outstretched for a shake but since Yibo was drooling over his smile he had left Zhan's arm hanging in the air.

Zhan felt uneasy about the fact that Yibo had been staring at him from the past 5 minutes but had not replied to his greeting or shook his hand, he concluded that maybe the said man did not like physical contact. But as soon as he began to retract his arm, as if on cue Yibo snapped out of his stupor and pulled at Zhan's arm but he may have pulled a little stronger than he had intended to because Zhan instantly collided into Yibo's chest.

Yibo's one hand was holding Zhan's hand and the other was at his waist. Being so close to the handsome man Zhan felt his cheeks grow warm and his heartbeats quickened. Analyzing the tense atmosphere Yibo let go of Zhan's hand and sheepishly apologized.
"I'm sorry. I'm Wang Yibo."

Mr.Wang almost choked on his martini..
"Did Yibo just APOLOGIZE!? And that too in a soft tone? Was he always capable of saying 'Sorry' ?"

Mr.Wang kept looking back and forth between Zhan and Yibo and decided that he was either seeing things or Yibo was actually smiling a little!

The awkward silence dispersed when the host summoned the judges to taste and choose the winning dish. Zhan felt a wave of relief wash over him when he was called to the kitchen. All the staring and touching made him loose his mind.

After the announcement of the winners and the prize distribution ceremony came the after party which Zhan was planning on skipping. But to his misfortune he had forgotten to give the desserts which he had prepared for the sponsors, which meant he had to personally give it to Wang Yibo as well. Zhan was pondering on why he was feeling so flustered whenever he thought of Yibo or when he was around but couldn't come up with any reason.

Everyone was awestruck by the dish. The famous dessert called 'Moss' which took Beijing by a storm was an original creation of Xiao Zhan and they were tasting it after receiving it from the creator himself. It was too unrealistic for some of them.