Chapter 16

(A/n: Last time my hormones were acting up and I was so tired and exhausted by my exams but all your sweet words of encouragement made me so happy. I'm grateful for all of you. Here's an update. Enjoy reading! And leave comments.)

❤️❤️
————————

Walking into the study Zhan found Yibo sitting in front of a laptop screen while his fingers smashed the keys loudly.

With a small voice Zhan whispered out,
"Yibo? Can we.....umm...Can we not go out tonight?"

Turning towards the owner of such an angelic voice, Zhan could see confusion written on Yibo's face when their eyes met.

"Why? I've already made arrangements for this evening. It'll be troublesome to cancel at the last moment. Are you not feeling well?"

Yibo got up from the table, striding across the room to reach Zhan's side. Placing his palm on Zhan's forehead he murmured under his breath, "You don't seem to have a fever..."

Zhan took Yibo's hand in his own and kissed it softly, smiling he spoke, "I see you're all dressed up. Give me a few minutes and I'll freshen up yeah?"

                            ———————— 

People's eyes followed the attractive men as they passed through the lobby.
Nobody could help but sneak a glance at the handsome and beautiful duo.

But the couple couldn't be more bothered by the whispers and murmurs that followed them for their sight and sound were reserved for each other. No one else mattered for them.

Zhan was the first to break the comfortable silence surrounding them,
"Yibo, How about we take the open-roof bus tonight? I've heard that the night view of Singapore seems especially pretty at night."

"........We'll take the bus tomorrow alright. I already have a car waiting for us. I want tonight to be special for you."

Yibo pecked Zhan's cheek while Zhan sighed as Yibo led him to the valet praying to god that the car wouldn't turn out to be an Aston Martin.

And much to Zhan's satisfaction Yibo opened the passenger side door of a black Porsche for him to enter and then walked to the driver's side, settling himself behind the steering wheel.

Yibo had their evening completely mapped out.

They first drove to Sentosa Island where Yibo guided Zhan to the famous SEA aquarium.

Yibo being the extravagant one in their relationship had booked the aquarium for themselves for an hour. Zhan's complains about spending money unnecessarily fell on deaf ears and eventually he had to shut himself up.

The couple strolled leisurely across the dome basking in each other's love and attention, stopping from time to time to click pictures or just teasing each other without reason.

Every date with Zhan was special for Yibo and he fell for Zhan deeper every time.

Zhan was standing near the glass of the dome and looking at the sea creatures in utter awe when Yibo sneaked up behind him locking Zhan between the glass and his body.

Placing his chin on Zhan's shoulder Yibo whispered in his ear,
"How can you be so beautiful? Do you know how much you tempt me every passing minute?"

Zhan did not have to turn to face Yibo to know his expressions, he was well aware of the love that was seething from Yibo's words that he just twisted his face slightly and placed a soft peck on Yibo's cheek. A promise in a kiss. A promise of love and a promise of satisfaction and happiness.