Chapter 8

(A/n: I know I took long to update but it's a long chapter. I saw that most of you guys voted for sweet fluff so here's some sweetness. Enjoy Reading. )
                                      ❤️❤️
                          -—————————-

Zhan had finished his cocktail a bit ahead schedule and Yibo obligingly found a place to leave their glasses.

Yibo was happy to have their hands free, finally. Zhan was like a spreading forest fire, if he got too close to Zhan, he would be consumed in his flames.

Yibo stroked his neck, his cheek, his collarbone. He pressed his lips to Zhan's hands, his lips and sucked on his Adam's apple. Zhan was undoing him little by little, breaking every wall Yibo ever built to protect himself.

They spent quite sometime admiring a beautiful knife painting of a couple. Yibo stood behind Zhan, his arms snugly wrapped around his waist.

"Do you like it?" Yibo whispered in Zhan's ear, resting his chin on his shoulder

"Very much. I adore the expressions flashing on the lover's faces."

"Me too," said Yibo, lightly bringing his lips from just under Zhan's jaw back to below his earlobe, nuzzling him softly.
"Your expressions are very alluring."

Zhan's eyes rolled back into his head,
"Mmmmmmmmm," he moaned aloud.

Yibo chuckled and repeated his movements, allowing the tip of his tongue to move across the surface of Zhan's skin. Only a whisper, only a promise, so light Zhan thought it had to be his lips.

"Does that please you?"

Zhan answered him by reaching up and grasping his hair. It was all the encouragement Yibo needed. He turned Zhan around and pressed himself to him, massaging his slim waist.

"You are the true work of art." Yibo murmured against Zhan's throat.

Zhan gently tugged on his ear with his lips and kissed it while his breathing became ragged by the minute.

Yibo kissed him firmly, begging Zhan to open for him. Their tongues moved together, slowly and in sync. He was unhurried. It was just the two of them in an almost empty museum. He kissed his lips then his cheeks, walking to a corner of the room, carefully backing Zhan towards the wall.

With wary eyes Yibo breathéd, "Is this alright?"

Zhan nodded breathlessly, unable to conjure words.

"If you want me to stop please tell me. I won't let it go too far.....but I need you Zhan."

Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck, pulling him in.

Yibo pressed him gently against the wall, molding his own body tightly to Zhan's. So close to each other that they shared their body heat. His hands travelled down to his hips, hesitating. Zhan pressed himself more to Yibo in response.