I'm Back!

Hello my lovelies....Still remember me!?

How have you all been? I've missed you all so much. Thank you for staying with me and not abandoning my works...

I had deleted Wattpad so as to focus on my studies (every wattpad user knows how addicting this community is!) I downloaded it today and was flooded by all your comments and messages, can I just say that never in years would I have expected that my story would receive so much love. I'm beyond humbled and grateful to all of you, really am.

Okay so, first things first, my last set of exams finish on the 11th of June so......a few more days before diving right back into wattpad. To everyone who's wondering why my exams have been going on so long, well one word and you guys will understand 'COVID' It messed up every possible schedule so yeah, feels like I've been giving my exams forever...*sighs*

Secondly, I haven't been in touch with writing since a while and I almost forgot how the plot was going to progress hahaha....so I need to blend with my plot once more...oops! Maybe it'll be better than what I had planned *winks*

Lastly, I think i'll end this story soon, I THINK...

Do you guys want this story to be longer? Let me know what you want and I'll adjust it accordingly..

I've missed writing, publishing, reading your comments and just the simple happiness that I received upon receiving your notifications....

I had a surprise for the readers but I guess i'll reveal it on the next chapter. So stay tuned...

Have I forgotten something?
I think not.....
Well then as always Stay With Me!

I've missed you, Sending my love far and wide...

You guys are loved and appreciated.
Stay safe and healthy....

~with love Your Lady.

❤️❤️