Chapter 9

(A/n: here's an update that you'll were waiting for. Enjoy Reading. )
                                     ❤️❤️
                        -——————————-

After 45 minutes of driving, Zhan parked his car in front of a magnificent house. Zhan got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. He removed a key from his suit pocket, unlocked the door and stepped inside without bothering to close the door.

Zhan felt for the switchboard on the wall and turned on the lights, the house instantly came to life

Zhan felt for the switchboard on the wall and turned on the lights, the house instantly came to life. The interior of the house was modern yet gave off vintage vibes. Wooden flooring and furnitures, expensive rugs, ancient antiques, wall paintings and a beautiful chandelier adorned the living room.

Zhan walked straight up the stairs and found himself standing in a long corridor. He entered the last room on his right and switched the lights on. No sooner had he switched them on than he was flooded with memories that were once forgotten.

He nervously stood in front of a huge portrait, extending his hand to touch it and when he did, he broke down completely. One could hear his self control shattering.

"Ma............," he wailed as he let out his torment. 

With hands covering his face, every single emotion that he was feeling stormed out of his throat in mediums of screams and shouts and cries. He cried and wept loudly, letting his voice echo in the empty mansion.

He helped himself up from the floor and gazed at the portrait of his parents. His mother was sitting on a chair while his father had his arms wrapped around her neck, both smiling while looking at him. Their eyes reflected their love for each other. A love which Zhan desperately wanted to experience.

"Ma," he spoke up in a broken voice,
"look! Your ZhanZhan came to meet you again. *sniff*. Are you both happy to see me?"
He asked looking at the hanging picture and smiled, ignoring the tears which continued to fall.

"I know *sniff* I know that both of you knew that I am gifted like ma. But ma.... Did you know that I'm dying inside.
My insecurities are slowly eating me and I do not know how to.....how to help myself."

Zhan croaked between sobs,
"Ma?" He let out a small laugh,
"How did you make dad fall in love with you? Will I be able to do that? *sniff* *sob*
Am I not a good lover? What should I do if he doesn't love me back?"

Zhan sat down again, folding his legs and rocked back and forth, smiling widely he said, "You know, we had some wonderful moments together. He is a very caring man and straightforward too. He doesn't like to smile a lot but I can make him blush from time to time." Zhan giggled as he recalled the number of times Yibo blushed because of his teases.

"When we kiss I feel like I'm floating. When he touches me, my skin burns. I crave his attention but I still cannot capture his heart. Will I be able to capture his heart? How will I ever accept his rejection if....." Zhan gulped his saliva, closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing, "How will I ever accept his rejection, if the day comes? Will my dreams still continue after we break up?"