Chapter 6

(A/n:  I know....late update! Forgive your author sweets... Happy Reading)
                                     ❤️❤️
                            —————————

"I wish to date you!"

"What!?"

"You don't have to answer me right now...how about you think and let me know in a few days?"

Zhan sensed the surprise of the opposite person but he could not just let this opportunity slide. His grandma had told him to make Yibo fall for him and he genuinely fancied the guy as well...so he had to make sure his thoughts were clear to him.

After composing himself Yibo replied with a short "Mn." which made Zhan wonder whether the person liked to talk so little or was his vocabulary truly limited.

Shrugging the weird thoughts away, Zhan enquired yet again,
"Are we going to eat or not?"

"Yes we are..even I'm starting to feel hungry now." Saying such Yibo waved his hand in the air.

Zhan looked around to check if anyone was present who would respond to Yibo's waves and surprisingly a person appeared in front of them a few moments later.

Piero, the waiter, greeted Yibo with a firm handshake while spouting fluent Italian.

Yibo responded with equal warmth in his tone also in Italian.

"And will you introduce me to the beautiful gentleman here?" Piero asked Yibo though facing Zhan with his hand already holding Zhan's as a greeting.

He started chattering away to Zhan in Italian about his eyes, his pale skin and his little mole under his lower lip.

Zhan blushed and thanked him softly but purposely answering in the man's tongue, which took both Piero and Yibo by surprise.

Yibo's jaw dropped but not because Zhan was speaking Italian fluently but because of the way he spoke. Zhan speaking Italian was something heavenly to look at. His thin but full pink lips opening and closing, he almost sang the words as if they were dripping with turquoise, the way his tongue from time to time wet his lips and how he unconsciously bit his lower lip showcasing the mole which defined seduction.....Yibo had to remind himself to pick up his jaw since it had been hanging open for quite sometime now.

Piero was surprisingly pleased by Zhan's words. He asked Zhan if he would accept a bottle of a very special vintage as a complement from him. Zhan thanked him profusely while Piero beamed and left them to their company. 

"Where did you learn Italian."

"I spent a year in Florence to study Italian cuisine and decided to pick up the language as well." Zhan replied clearing Yibo's question.

They were busy chatting about their respective jobs when Piero returned and displayed a bottle of Chianti.