Chapter 13

(A/n: I really didn't want to keep you guys waiting for so long. Here's an update.
Enjoy Reading. )
❤️❤️
—————————

After a 10 hour long flight from Beijing to Singapore, both Yibo and Zhan were awfully jet lagged even though they had been traveling in business class.

It was the 24th of December and the ever crowded Changi Airport seemed to be overflowing with people.

The large Christmas tree near the rain vortex had everyone awe-ing and ooh-ing at its sight. People clicking pictures, talking loudly, airport announcements in the background, everything added to the already excited atmosphere.

Feeling the festive mood around them both Yibo and Zhan spent an hour or two just strolling around the airport

The Jewel Changi Airport had more to it than just boarding flights and lounges.

Their luggage had already been taken to the hotel by Yibo's men and so the pretty couple decided to spend some time together before heading towards their accommodation.

Zhan was totally unaware of the hotel in which they were to stay. Everything was a surprise planned by Yibo. The only thing Zhan knew was that they were staying in Singapore till 27th and then spending the rest of their vacations in New York, returning to Beijing on the 2nd of January.

When they finally decided to leave for the hotel Zhan saw a car already waiting for them.

No sooner had he got into the car than Yibo blindfolded him. Zhan's hands searched for Yibo's and Yibo embraced him closely. Blindfolds were a must whenever Yibo decided to surprise him. Zhan had already been accustomed to them so he did not fuss much.

The ride was short and dark for Zhan.

What is with Yibo and blindfolds?

The car stopped in front of a tall building. Yibo helped Zhan out and standing in front of the hotel, he removed Zhan's blindfold.

Adjusting his sight Zhan looked up and his eyes widened as he whispered under his breath, "Marina Bay Sands!"