Chapter 15 (+18)

(A/n: Update! Apologies Apologies and Apologies for the delay. There's gonna be mild smut in this so prepare yourselves and
Enjoy Reading.)
❤️❤️
---------

Yibo was the first to wake up in the morning. He got up and pushed open the window curtains letting the sunlight cast itself inside. Zhan only knitted his brows, still showing no signs of waking.

The room was a complete mess, and there was still a faint musky scent in the air that hadn't dissipated yet.

Yibo started to smile. It felt entirely too good to finally devour the person he had desired for so long. If he hadn't been concerned about Zhan's first time he would've unleashed the beast inside him long ago.

He swiftly showered before he changed and came back out. Zhan finally opened his eyes. He first stared, dazed, at Yibo for two minutes, before his face swiftly reddened at Yibo's smiling expression.

Yibo was dressed in simple yoga pants and an oversized beige sweater which looked very soft to touch.

Yibo walked up and pressed a light kiss against Zhan's lips. "If you don't feel well, no need to get up. We'll head out later in the evening okay?"

Zhan still wanted to sit up, but it affected his overexerted behind, making his mouth grimace. It didn't actually hurt that much, since Yibo had restrained himself last night, so careful that he had nearly crumbled. Instead, it was a sort of sore, swollen discomfort.

Zhan raised both of his hands in the air, like a kid pleading to be lifted up, signaling Yibo to come closer and the latter sweetly obliged.

As soon as Yibo reached to Zhan's side than Zhan cutely snuggled under Yibo's sweater, his face just inches away from Yibos while his cold hands sought warmth from Yibo's waist hugging it tightly.

Closing his eyes Zhan rested his head on Yibo's chest being completely hidden under the sweater. Yibo chuckled at the baby panda clinging onto him making him look like a pregnant lady.

Yibo lightly picked up Zhan as he himself climbed on the bed. With Yibo laying on his back Zhan was pretty comfortable under Yibo's sweater so he decided to stay there basking in his beloved's warmth.
.
.
.
.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

Yibo jerked awake because of the constant ringing of his phone. He was about to get up when his chest felt heavy and numb. Looking at the sleeping baby still under his clothes Yibo gently unlinked Xiao Zhan from his body, placing him on the mattress and tucking him under the comforter, walking into the living room he received the call.

"Eomma."

A women's sweet voice drifted from the callers end,
"Yibo.....Were you in a conference? Did I disturb?"

"No Eomma. I've finished my work for today and took the rest of the day off. Is there anything you need?"

The lady paused for a moment then spoke again,
"How are those Singaporean clients?
I hope those rich men are well behaved, are they polite?"

Yibo had not informed his mother about his vacation with Zhan, only his dad and brother were aware of the fact.

He did not wish to let his over excited mother know that he was in a relationship with someone. She might loose her mind and end up fixing wedding dates and sending invitations to family and friends.
He knew she could do that so out of fear he told her that he was leaving for a business tour instead.

"Yes. They're very kind, soft spoken and down to earth people. Don't worry." Yibo lied unhesitatingly.

He tried to sound as convincing as possible but his lies didn't seem to work on his mother. He was taken totally off guard at his mother's next words,
"Oh? Is my future son-in-law soft spoken? How is he tolerating you?"