harry potter x reader: the shower

obvious smut warning
it was summer. i was spending it at the weasley's house. harry (my crush since 1st year) was there. i was so exited to be spending a whole summer with my crush! oh and the weasley's of course. but harry. he was so cute.

anyways it was the first night there. ron's parents weren't gonna be home for that first week because they were on a vacation to see the muggle world. so that means we were home alone for a week. this was going to be chaotic.

it was about 11 pm and i was going to take a shower. so i turned the shower on and told ginny to tell the boys where i was if they asked. sure enough i went into the same bathroom that harry was in. i opened the door i didn't see harry. mainly because i was using the parents shower and it was a walk-in shower.

so i took my clothes off and opened the door. i guess i wasn't paying attention when i walked in because right when i closed the door harry mf potter was right there. i covered myself and looked at him.

"oh uh i'm sorry y/n i didn't realize this was your shower." he said. but he didn't move to get out. "oh it's fine really. i can leave if you want." i told him.

harry looked at me for a second then at the shower door and said "no it's fine stay a while" with a smirk on his face. he uncovered himself to reveal his dick. it wasn't small. not gigantic, but definitely not small. i looked at it and uncovered myself and walked toward him.

he grabbed my neck with one hand, and grabbed my waist with the other. he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. he was such a good kisser. we kissed for a while then he pulled away.

he looked me up and down then directly in my eyes. we started into one another's eyes until harry motioned me to get on my knees.

i got on my knees and grabbed IT. i started jerking. i started slow then sped it up. he let out a quiet moan, but a moan loud enough to hear. i kept going at that pace until harry said "why don't u suck it love" i put my mouth on it and started sucking. he let out a moan louder than before. but it wasn't too loud so i just brushed it off.

i got up and kissed him for a little bit. then harry had enough of it and turned me around. he pushed my back down. i put my hands on the shower walls to sturdy myself.

he stuck it in. i let out a kinda of loud moan. someone probably could have heard that. we didn't care though. so we kept going.

he started going fast which made me moan "oh harry." now i moaned that so loud. someone definitely heard that. still we didn't give a fuck and kept going. "shh someone might hear us y/n" he said. i tried to keep quiet but it just wasn't working so i kept moaning loud-ish

"y/n! i said keep it down." harry said. "well i-if your going to k-keep going l-like this i-i can't shut u-up." i responded. instead of responding to me harry just went faster which made me moan louder than ever before. we heard footsteps getting closer but we never actually heard the bathroom door opened. we kept going.

suddenly the shower door opened to a confused ron. "BLOODY HELL YOU TOO" he shouted at us. that made the twins run to the bathroom.

"what the fuck y/n?!" george's laughed. "is she good harry?" fred asked. ron yelled at fred for asking that question. but harry just laughed.

we were so embarrassed. i was trying to understand what was happening too much. when i looked at fred he was just staring at my body. that's when i realized, i had forgot to cover myself.

i hid behind harry once i realized i didn't cover myself. but what was the point now that ron, george, and fred had already saw me.

"get out please guys" harry said. we shut the door and he laughed. and to my surprise he stuck it back in and came.

we got out and ginny was the only one who didn't know what happened. no one told her because she liked harry.

after that day it's always been kind of akward with fred because now i notice he looks at me differently.