four

* new chapter to celebrate 1k reads - thank you!! please vote and comment as you read - don't be a silent reader! i'd love to know what you think :) *

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

delilahraebrooks: got my chelsea shirt ready to replace with my coat

delilahraebrooks: got my chelsea shirt ready to replace with my coat. sorry deccers x

view comments

declanrice: oh how i wish you were a West Ham girl at heart
delilahraebrooks: dad's fault, not mine x

masonmount10: mount 19 i hope?
delilahraebrooks: :)
declanrice: she looks best in rice 41

user1: she's going to the game with mason?
declanrice: yes, she's supporting him while i recover after yesterday's game. sleeping all day mate

tammyabraham: yoooo this is what i like to see

user2: i have a feeling that mount 19 will suit her better than rice 41

-

"I wish you didn't have to go," Declan sighed as he pulled me in for another kiss, despite the fact that I had a blue Chelsea shirt hanging over my arm. "I also wish you weren't going to wear that stupid top. You best not think that you going to Chelsea games in a Mount shirt will become a common occurrence. It won't."

Yes, it will.

"Chelsea are my team, babe," I shrugged with a giggle, the corners of my lips lifting into a cheeky grin. Declan cupped my face and shut me up by pressing a kiss to my lips. I knew Mason would be here any moment now and I didn't want him to walk in on this. "Since I was a little girl. No changing that now."

"The party has arrived!" Mason entered the house through the front door and I saw Declan roll his eyes as he left a final kiss on my forehead. He was so sweet and gentle in his nature, another reason why I felt awfully bad about heading out with Mason to kiss him in his car. "Delilah, you ready?"

"Indeed I am." I reached for my bag from the bottom of the stairs as Mason headed towards us. Declan greeted him with a hug and a firm pat on the back, before I stepped into Mason's warm embrace. The scent of his aftershave was strong and as it consumed me, my desire for him began to burn away in my stomach. I just needed to stay calm and hold out for a few minutes longer. Soon, we would be alone.

"See you tomorrow, baby," Declan took my hand and delicately caressed my palm with the tip of his index finger. "I'll pick you up after training. Look after her, mate."

"I will, you don't need to worry about that," Mason showed Declan a smile of reassurance, while my stomach was doing all sorts of flips. "We're meeting Tammy and Leah at the ground."