five

[ Sebastian's POV ]

"Honey, I'm home!" (Y/N) yelled as she entered through the front door. I stood up from the kitchen counter stretching from my previous lounging position. Following her voice until I was met with her face, I watched as she laughed happily upon seeing me.

"Hello there baby!" She cooed, scooping me up from the floor and cradling me in her arms. I sighed in content, basking in her affection as I let out a loud purr.

Ah, the life of a cat. I could get used to this, I mean.. I did enjoy the pampering, as all I've been doing for the past few years was serve a bratty, self-entitled teenager. Thank Satan that his soul was what made it all worth it.

(Y/N) pecked me on the forehead before placing me onto the floor. "I'll go freshen up, I'll be back in a bit." She smiles, walking towards her bedroom and shutting the door behind her. Being alone in the living room again, I returned to my thoughts.

I should try to find a way to get back soon.. But this girl, she seemed to genuinely enjoy my presence. Perhaps it was because I was a cat. I could not blame her, as felines were the only good thing in this world.

I frowned at that thought. Did she only like me as a cat? Who knows when I'll turn back into my human form; would she still like me then?

Brushing those thoughts away, not doing any chores for an entitled brat reminded me of something. What was it the other servants said when we were going to Barrymore's manor?

Ah, right. A vacation!

I could use one. Demons rarely get one anyway. I suppose I should savour this as much as I could, who knows when I'll get back to the Young Master.

Might as well treat this as a vacation for a little while..