eleven

Written on 5/4/21, WC: 1548

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

You watched the small blur of blonde whiz from one end of your kitchen to the other. You furrowed your brows in confusion. Was that a mouse?

More importantly, was there more of them? Did you have mice in your home?

Great, time to re-enact Ratatouille!
You thought sarcastically to yourself.

You paused. You did not even know if it was a mouse, or a rat.

"(Y/N)? Is something the matter?" Sebastian's smooth voice brought you out of your thoughts. You shook your head with a frown, looking into the kitchen. "I don't remember having a mouse in my house..."

Sebastian straightened his composure and narrowed his gaze in the same direction. "Would you like me to capture it?" He offered.

You looked at him gratefully. "Really? Thank you!" He gave you a smile and a blur of black whizzed around his body. As the black fog dissipated, a familiar black cat sat where Sebastian was. There was a tiny cat was wearing a cat-sized butler suit, made out of towels. You gasped. "Sebastian? Is that you?"

He looked at you and meowed. He puffed out his chest, proud that the transformation had worked. He noticed that his clothes changed to fit his current form and was pleased. "How convenient," He mused.

Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap

Sebastian's ears perked up at the sounds. His senses were heightened. "Time to play cat-and-mouse.." He whispered to himself, bending low to the floor. He saw the same blur of blonde whiz past him. Sebastian pounced, dashing after the mouse.

You watched in surprise as the cat gracefully leapt from one counter to the other in your kitchen, his red eyes ablaze with fury. "Be careful!" You called after him.

Sebastian caught the blonde mouse in mid-air. He felt smug. Of course he would, what butler would he be if he couldn't catch the mouse?

Sebastian trotted over to you happily, dropping the mouse in your palm. You curled your fingers around the mouse gently. You were afraid of hurting it accidentally. You raised your hand to eye-level; looking at the mouse properly. "Hello, little troublemaker." You said.

The mouse squeaked, struggling against your grip. It wanted to break free. Sebastian dashed off again, towards your kitchen. You watched him confusedly. "Sebastian?"

Loud clashing came from your kitchen. You quickly ran towards it, astounded at the sight before you. Pots and utensils were strewn across the floor, and there were a few pieces of shattered glass in the corner. Well, there goes that cup. In the middle of the chaos, sat a cat. He had a brown mouse in his mouth, and a red one pinned to the floor by his paw.

"What the hell.." You muttered, bending forward to Sebastian. He dropped the brown mouse onto your other palm and applied more pressure onto the red mouse under his paw. The red mouse made a loud sound, almost sounding like a moan.. If mice could even moan, that is.

Sebastian meowed, looking at you for further instructions. "Are there any more mice?" You asked.

He shook his head sideways.