six

[ Ciel Phantomhive's POV ]

"Sebastian? Sebastian!" I yelled from the top of my voice, roaming the hallways of my manor in search of my butler. He has been missing for the few hours, and this was incredibly unlike him. I have tried ordering him to come to me, but to no avail.

My hair and clothes were in a mess. Without Sebastian, I was unable to dress myself properly. I woke myself up, and I have not even had breakfast! I was incredibly off-schedule without him around.

"Young master? What's wrong?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around, seeing Tanaka in his normal form. I raised the corner of my lips slightly, glad to see the former butler in this form again.

"Hello Tanaka. Have you seen Sebastian? He has been missing for the past few hours." I grumbled, crossing my arms in annoyance. Tanaka shook his head with a frown. "I'm afraid not. Should I assist you until he returns?"

"That would be much appreciated, thank you. Could you bring me some food? I'll be in my study." I said, turning on my heel as I walked off to the said location. The clacking of the heels from my shoes sounded against the floor, filling up the once silent atmosphere of the hallway.

I sat at my desk, filling out the seemingly endless amounts of paperwork as I pondered on the disappearance of my butler. Could some supernatural be the reason for this?

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts. Thinking that it was Tanaka with the food I asked for, I gave a "Come in.". Looking up from the papers on my desk, the door slowly creaked open. A bright light immediately filled the room, causing me to automatically force my eyes to close.

"What the hell?!" I yelled in annoyance, only to open my eyes in disbelief.

Where the fuck am I?

Surrounding me were hedges upon hedges that seemed to go on for miles. Peering out from under one of the hedges, I watched these... Odd-looking contraptions zoom past me with an incredible amount of speed. They were on something that I could only assume was a road, but a highly-sophisticated one as compared to the bumpy and worn-down pathways the carriages rode on that I was used to.

"Is this some type of sick joke?" I grumbled, looking down. Only then, I noticed my body parts. I was covered in fur! Raising an arm, I saw a paw-shaped print was left into the ground.

Forget the fur, I was a fucking animal!

Rapidly turning my head to the side, I saw the long tail attached to the back of my animal-body. As I watched it swish from side-to-side, it finally dawned on me.

I'm a fucking dog!

"So much for being the Queen's Watchdog." I mumbled angrily. Finding a small water puddle a few metres away, I ran up to it; finally looking at the rest of my new body. I had dark fur that ran down my back and sides, a beautiful shade of black that almost appeared to be navy blue. From my chin downwards to my upper chest, my fur was white, the type that would appear dirty even from the smallest speck of dirt. The white ended right before the bottom half of my chest, where my fur was that beautiful shade of black again.

My face was covered with that white fur, and I had a black nose. I took a glance at my eyes, and noticed that one eye appeared to be crusted shut, while the other had the same bright blue shade in them. "At least I will not need an eyepatch.." I sighed.

Raising a paw, I noticed that my paw pads were a mix of black and pink, especially at the tips - almost looking like those marbled floor tiles in one of the rooms at the manor. At least even as a dog, I looked somewhat presentable.

I screamed in anger, letting out the loudest howl that I could as a dog, releasing all the pent-up frustration from the sudden changes done to me.

I did not fucking ask for this!

Moments later, one of those weird contraptions from the road stopped right next to me. The door of it swung open, a lady stepping out of it gently as she gave me a pitiful look. I rushed back under the bush that I woke up from in a panic. Without Sebastian here, I had no idea what to do for self-defence. I did not have my gun at hand either. I suppose I could bite her, but I doubt that would do much.

I growled at the lady, my best attempt at getting her to stay away from me. "It's alright darling, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you." She cooed, inching closer to me as she held out a hand.

I gave her a hard glare, as I continued to growl. She pulled out something from her pocket, as she showed it to me. The scent of the item she was holding wafted through the air, causing my stomach to grumble. I was suddenly reminded of my hunger, for I had not eaten anything since the might before.

The item she was holding suddenly looked so appetising in front of me, as my instincts took over.
"Don't!" I said to myself, but my heart seemed to think otherwise.

Approaching the woman slowly, I sniffed the item in her hand - deeming it as a treat and that it was safe to eat. She smiled at me, putting it near my mouth.

I took it as gently as I could, slipping the treat down my throat. Though it did not taste as good as I thought (perhaps I was just too hungry to taste it properly), the feeling of finally having something in my stomach made me feel slightly better.

The woman held her soft smile at me as she put her hand on my head, giving it a pat. "Not so bad right?" She said to me, her other hand now coming near me. She scooped my up in her arms without any prior warning, causing me to let out a sound of surprise.

She laughed, holding me close to her body as she walked back to her.. Contraption thing. Stepping inside, she placed me on the front seat without the small circle that looked like a wheel and pulled a strap over my body. "Now you're safe." She cheered, adjusting the strap and went to sit the seat next to me.

"Who are you?" I asked, but it only came out as a bark. She giggled, nodding at my words. "It's okay. Might as well bring you home, hopefully my cat likes you." She whispered the last part to herself.

Just great, a cat...