Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

For all of you who have been reading this story, I would like to extend my gratitude for the continuous support and love I am getting from you guys. As you all know, I'm a die hard fan of anime especially Fairy Tail too so as a Fan Fiction writer, I am honored to received such kind comments and encouragements. Just to inform everyone, I am not a very good writer of such Fairy Tail fan fictions. I never even received any award from Wattpad ever since I joined. But, I found a much greater trophy than being known as one of the best writers here. It's the trophy of inspiration and love from my fellow writers and readers who have been keeping my spirits high and giving me the reason to keep on writing. So, after this message, I will post my promised five-chapter-uploads for both this story and Traveller's of Time. Kindly comment and send me a personal message if you want about your reactions. The other story is just a trial version of writing a NaLu fan fiction using a different kind of approach so I will appreciate it very much if you could comment on that one as well. I won't give any messages to my future updates not like what I'm doing every time my stories are updating. Thanks so much for everything!

Forever a Fairy Tail Avid Fan,

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

(Fan Fiction Writer)