Chapter Twenty Five: Never Giving Up

Here's chapter twenty five guys! Please comment your opinions and comment. I may take a while before I can update this story again. I hope you'll enjoy!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"Stop the operation. I'll kill that woman", Sheol said.

"Wait, Milady, you can't! We still have to.....", Liz tried to stop her.

"You failed!", Sheol glared at her. Liz flinched.

"Failed? We haven't even started...."

"You wouldn't be able to extract her magic power if you don't even have her medium"

"Medium..."

"You don't have the keys of the Zodiac do you?", Sheol angrily looked at her.

Liz's eyes widened with realization. True enough, they don't have her keys and they haven't seen it either when they removed all her belongings when they captured her.

"That woman was smart enough to hide her keys from us so that we can't use her for our plans. Without her keys, we won't be able to get in touch with the Spirit Realm and the Zodiac spirits to change the world"

"But...we can form a new contract with the spirits if we..."

"Aren't you listening? We can't make a new contract with the spirits we don't have our hands on. Those keys open the gates of the Zodiacs and she has them. Even if we kill her and free the spirits, we can't form a contract with them. Extracting her magic is futile as well because we won't be able to have it all. That won't do us any good. She's not that powerful. The only reason we took her is for the Zodiac spirits. If she has them she's stronger than average wizards but without them, she's just a useless ordinary wizard who won't even be able to protect herself. She's pathetic! The best way for us now is just kill her and offer her soul to Master Ender. Maybe he will have more use of her by then", Sheol is irritated as she explained.

"That woman...", Liz angrily looked at Lucy.

Lucy smirked and held her right hand upper, giving them a clear view of her resolve. There, they saw her Fairy Tail insignia.

"She's asking for it"

____________________________________________________________

"HAPPY?!"

"LECTOR!"

Hearing their names, both exceeds looked back.

"Everyone!", they both cried out.

"Are you guys alright?", Rogue asked.

"Yeah", they both said.

"Happy, where's Natsu?", Erza asked.

"He's with Sting-kun", Lector was the one who replied.

"Natsu's underground. The other masters are on different floors", Happy said.

"Do you know where the rest are?", Jura asked.

Lector and Happy both shook their heads.

"Lucy...what happened to her? Do you know where she is?", Erza asked again.

"Sorry.....we just heard from Rafty that she'll be dead by sundown", Lector said.

"WHAT?!", they all gasped.

"What should we do Fifth....", Laxus' statement stopped when he looked back.

"Where did Gildarts go?", Mirajane asked.