Chapter Fourteen: Trapped

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“The signal....”, Hibiki was sweating hard. “It stopped”

Shock crossed to every face in front of him.

“Wh-What.....”, Happy mumbled.

“What do you mean it stopped?”, Natsu angrily asked.

“Hey, calm down”, Sting stopped Natsu from grabbing Hibiki by the collar.

“I don’t know. The signal was still there and then it just stopped transmitting”, Hibiki explained.

“Don’t tell us......”, Erza can’t finish.

“It’s possible that Bunny-Girl’s wrist strap was detected and taken off her”, Gajeel finished.

“No way!”, Natsu struggled on Sting’s hold. “Where’s the last transmission?”, Natsu asked.

“I’m not sure...”, Hibiki closed his eyes.

“WHAT?!”, now both Sting and Natsu are trying their best not to grab him.

“Wait a minute, what do you mean you’re not sure?”, Reina tried to calm both dragon slayers and hovered over HIbiki’s archive magic.

“The transmission was indecisive. It’s all over the place 5 kilometres from here and then suddenly, it stopped”, Hibiki explained.

“Show your archive to me”, Reina demanded.

“What good will that do?”, Hibiki sounds hopeless.

“Just do it!”, Reina sounded more annoyed than patient.

“Do as she wants”, Tetsuya urged.

“Here”, Hibiki shared his archive to her.

“Hisoka, will you come over here for a second”, Reina ordered. The man named Hisoka from her escorts stepped forward near her.

“What can I do for you Reina-sama”, he bowed.

“You’re an expert with this right? Will you please give us directions with the last transmission? Show us its source”, Reina politely asked.

“As you please. Give me just a minute”, Hisoka replied.

“He’s....hacking my archive?”, Hibiki was surprised.

The dragon slayers’ ears stirred when they heard a troublesome noise.

“Looks like they don’t intend to wait for us come to them”, Gajeel smirked.

“We’ll keep them busy. You guys figure out the path you have to take and we’ll create a way”, Kagura said.

The wizards are getting bigger in numbers as they stay still in the middle of the road waiting for Hisoka to figure out where Lucy might be.

“Don’t let them get any further” a woman’s voice echoed in the open.

All heads turned to her. Fairy Tail recognized who it was but Max was the only one holding a more serious expression of surprise.

“Laki....”

____________________________________________________________

“Shinji what did you do?”, Helga asked angrily. Shinji was standing in front of Lucy, laughing loudly as he held into something.

“Ughhhhhh”, Lucy groaned, holding her wrist that was covered in bruise from the force his hand applied on it.

The wrist strap in her hand was taken off and it wasn’t done out of kindness.