Chapter One: Threats

Hi guys!!! Thank you for waiting for this story to come out. As a thank you for all of those who sent me a private message about this, I will post the first chapter for you to enjoy. This will be a sneak peak for you guys and I hope this will catch your interest. Please vote if you want to read the rest and tell me your thoughts about this so I will have an inspiration to continue this story. Enjoy everyone!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“There seems to be a wide gap between our necessities”, a man smirked as he bowed his head.

“Ever since Advent Ghoul was discovered, we’ve been threatened by the Council”, a woman said.

“Reimonbeth is an idiot. Guilds such as ours were meant to be hidden from the Council. We shouldn’t exist on their awareness”, another man scowled.

“We must have Advent Ghoul responsible for endangering us!”, an old man screeched.

“The Ballam Alliance is nothing for us. We don’t have to be affected by their discovery. We must recruit more powerful wizards”, another said.

“How can we do that? Most of them prefer official guilds”, a woman answered.

“True. Only with Celestial Magic can we get enormous amount of possibilities against anyone. If we cannot have powerful wizards, we must take some from official guilds without them knowing”, a man confidently said.

“Impossible! Haven’t you heard what they can do?”, a woman asked.

“Where did Advent Ghoul attacked? What city did they give trouble this time? They fought a very powerful group of wizards, right? We can have them all”, a man said.

“Looks like they did it in Fiore where everything started. That’s the capitol for the Council and the Ballam Alliance. It seems they did a very good job testing them too”, another man replied.

“It’s fun to ask a war against them. Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, and then…..Fairy Tail”, a hoarse voice said.

“Those were the guilds that participated the Grand Magic games right?”, a woman smiled from the darkness. “I heard that’s where they used the Eclipse gate that made dragons appear from 400 years ago”

“What? Eclipse?”, another woman asked with surprise.

“Yeah, that gate can connect to a time continuum. I heard they used celestial keys to open it”, a man replied.

“WHAT?! Celestial Keys?!”, their leader asked.

“Yeah. A woman of an official guild has ten of them. We don’t know her name but…I think they’re strong…her guild I mean”, another woman said.

“We can take them all out”, a man smirked.

“We can’t. Those guilds are powerful enough to stop Advent Ghoul”, a woman said.

“As a guild or a group yes, we might have some problems. But, we’ll take them by surprise. That’s what our alliance specializes right? We’re a group from darkness. We nestle in the shadows”, said a man.

“This will be very interesting. Why don’t we take them all one by one?”, a man grinned.

“We’ll send them a proper introduction of the Galion Alliance. We, an association of independent dark guilds, will take Fiore to the ground”, they all laughed.

____________________________________________________________

“Have you heard? A wizard from Sabertooth vanished without a trace”, some of the crowd were gossiping.