Chapter Nineteen: Dangerous Hands

I dedicate this to: kapuaruggieri . Please enjoy this chapter!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"Sarina-sama. Please let me do this", Yukino said.

"As you wish", Sarina sheathed her sword and put it away as she stayed back for Yukino's attack.

"Open gate of the scales", Yukino held the key in front of her.

"A celestial wizard?", Chi was surprised.

"Libra!", Yukino's feet glowed with her magic circle. Libra was summoned, holding scales on both her hands.

"I can't believe there's another Celestial wizard on the loose. I thought Helga's experimenting on her"

"Well too bad for you. She's standing right in front of you", Sarina smirked.

"Ah, now I get it. So you're the other option", Chi grinned.

"Libra, take aim!", Yukino pointed the key to Chi.

"Understood", Libra angled her right hand down.

"Hiyaahh!", Chi was brought to her knees with force. "Gravity?"

"Libra holds the ability to alter gravity", Yukino explained.

Chi gritted her teeth and glared at her. She gestured her hands and sent books flying towards her.

"Libra...", Yukino said.

"Understood", Libra shifted her left hand to her right. The books went sideways and collided with the bookshelf.

Chi clapped her hands together and released herself from Libra's hold on her movements. She leapt away and stood on the upper shelf.

"She released herself from Libra's hold?", Yukino was surprised.

Chi took a book and opened it. A magical circle was formed under her. Books rained towards Yukino.

"Libra!", Yukino was pertaining to the books. She noticed that the books kept coming to her. "Libra?", she looked at Libra and saw that it was Libra pinned to the ground. "This happened before, at the Grand Magic Games", she thought as she remembered how Libra was brought to her knees by Kagura.

"Gravity altering magic", Chi had her hands in front of her. Yukino was able to dodge the books but her body feels very heavy.

"Yukino!", Sarina can't watch any longer and decided to intercept.

"I'll handle everything that comes in your way. Do something about that brat!", she said.

"Yes!", Yukino readied Pisces' key.

"Now what?", Chi anticipated.

"Open the gate of the fish! Pisces!", Yukino summoned Pisces.

"We're summoned, Mama"

"Quiet down, boy"

"I hate fish", Chi angrily looked at them.

Chi took a book and summoned a large net.

"I don't think so", Sarina slashed it into pieces.

"Tch", Chi is starting to have troubles in fighting them off.

"Just give up already. Half of your books are in tatters", Sarina said. That's when Chi notices the pieces of ripped papers on the floor.

"Those happens to be my friends....", Chi was starting to surround herself with darkness. "Playtime is over", a large magic circle was formed under her.