Chapter Sixteen: Full Force

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Hisoka found where they are but before he was able to tell us where Lucy is, he was knocked out”, Reina explained.

“Don’t worry, it’s enough. Show it to me”, Sarina said.

Reina opened her own version of Archive magic.

“Sarina, can you locate them?”, Reina asked.

“If we can see where this is going, we have a chance”, Sarina showed her some pieces of a broken sword.

“That’s?”, Elizabeth was confused.

“If those wizards came from one location, it should return to where they came from”, Sarina said.

“Space transportation magic”, Elizabeth gasped.

“Normally it was just my weapons but I was able to develop it further”, the pieces disappeared in her hands. A red dot appeared on the screen. “That’s where they are”.

“Natsu-san!”, Reina shouted.

Natsu nodded and made his way to them.

“Everyone who can join them, go! Leave them to us!”, Erza ordered.

Sting, Lector, Yukino, Minora, Tidus, Arthur, Elizabeth, Natsu, Happy and Sarina gathered together.

“You will have to be very careful. This is their headquarters. They may have more powerful wizards in there than what we have met in here”, Reina explained.

“Aren’t you coming?”, Elizabeth asked.

“Tetsuya and I can do better in here. Please be safe, Elizabeth”, she said.

“I’ll take good care of her, Milady, rest assured”, Arthur replied. Reina nodded at him.

“Please make sure to take Lucy back with you”, she looked at Natsu.

Natsu nodded to her.

“Minora….”, Arthur ordered.

“Crucis, head to the next location!”, Minora threw Crucis upwards again and expanded.

“We’ll be back in a few hours….probably”, she said. “Oh, I forgot to tell you all something….you should all hold hands or…..”, they completely disappeared and went inside the portal.

“Oh dear, they forgot to hold hands”, Reina sweat-dropped.

“They’ll be taken to different places”, Tetsuya said.

“I sure hope they’ll be alright”, Reina said.

____________________________________________________________

Fairy Tail Grounds.....

“Is the Master here?”, Freed asked as the Raijinshu entered the guild doors.

“Raijinshu!”, the others exclaimed.

“It took us a while to get back. What happened?”, Evergreen asked.

“It has become a terrible incident. Everyone is in danger now”, Levy said.

“Where’s Laxus?”, Bixlow asked.

“He’s already with Erza and the others. Also, the Master head out fifteen minutes ago. Code E was initiated”, Lisanna replied.

“Code E?!”, Freed was shocked as well.