Chapter Eighteen: Dragon Slayers versus Grim Reaper

Comments please. Thanks!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"You will feel Fairy Tail's wrath, a hundred times over!", Natsu glared back.

"That sounds interesting", Helga smirked.

"Fire dragon's roar!", Natsu blew fire towards Helga.

"Spinning scythe!", Helga danced through the flames while spinning her scythe. The flames went sideways and hit different places.

"What.....", Natsu was taken aback. His attack was countered as if it was nothing at all.

"Haha, now you've done it", a wizard fighting Sting said.

"What?", Sting stopped his attacks.

"Helga-sama is serious now. Your friend's head will be taken. His soul will be reaped from his body", the wizard said.

"Natsu-san! Be careful!", Sting warned.

Natsu looked at Helga sceptically. Helga stood in the scythe's blade and grinned at him.

"You're ready to die?", she asked.

"Retreat!", Sting's current opponent shouted.

"It's the grim reaper! Get out of here!", the others said. They all made their way outside the door with fear.

"What's with....ah!", Sting sensed a strong aura behind him and saw Helga surrounded by dark energy. The scythe she's holding is glowing red.

"Hiyaaaah!", Helga swung her scythe towards Natsu and Sting. They ducked to avoid the blade.

"Kuuhaaaaah", Natsu and Sting covered their ears. The wind vibrated and is making such a loud noise. The walls started to break and they saw half of the room's wall was cut deeply even if the bladed didn't reach it.

"Die!", Helga spun it above her and aimed the blade down to them.

____________________________________________________________

"Are you done?", Arthur asked.

"He's not much. I didn't even break a sweat", Tidus sighed.

Rurika, the gay wizard was left in the pond unconscious from the attack Tidus made.

"And you only did one punch", Arthur laughed.

"Well, his mind is somewhere else", Tidus doesn't want to remember their fight.

Flashback

"Come to my arms pretty boy!", Rurika said.

"Tidus!", Arthur was about to go and fight with him.

"Stay there Arthur! Leave this to me!", Tidus said and continued his assault.

"But.....", Arthur didn't finish.

Rurika took his clothes off and opened his arms to Tidus.

Tidus made a disgusted and irritated face.

"Why you......", Tidus used his magic but Rurika dispersed it quickly.

"Come on pretty boy, don't be so violent on me. I'll cooperate", Rurika swayed his hair with his hand in a seductive way. "Now, don't be shy!"

"Like hell I would!", Tidus leapt towards him.

Rurika dodged and held his arm. He literally hugged him and tried to snatch a kiss from Tidus.