Chapter Twenty Three: Strongest United

And now, I dedicate this chapter to LucilleHeartfilia

Enjoy and please comment. Thanks!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"How many are still capable of fighting?", Gildarts asked.

"Men, including myself, I can say we still have five members from Blue Pegasus who can still fight", Ichiya said.

"Can you still fight?", Mirajane asked. Erza is beside Jellal keeping her standing.

"Of course. Just give me a minute or two to catch my breath", Erza said.

"Can I come with you?", Jellal asked Laxus.

"Why do you want to help?", Laxus asked. Surely this isn't his fight.

"We're members of Crime Sociere. Our oath is to stop dark guilds that use their magic for darkness. This Galion Alliance is absolutely in that category", Jellal answered.

"No wonder you're always in the hiding. Well, I've tested his abilities even when we're still members of the ten wizard saints. I think he will be our best option for help", Jura grinned.

"I can fight too", Kagura said.

"Me too", Cana said.

"How about it, Fifth Master?", Laxus asked Gildarts.

"No other choice, he can come with us. Leave the kids here and take a good rest. Those who still have some magic left should stay as well. Levy, Gajeel, you guys will defend everyone who are too weak to fight. Lisanna, Bixlow, you two will assist Lady Reina and some of the Rune Knights with them"

"Understood", all the name called agreed.

"As for Juvia and Gray, you should stay still for a while, you have a lot of wounds", Laxus said.

"I can still fight. This is nothing", Gray stubbornly said as he stood with determination.

"If Gray-sama is going, Juvia will go too", Juvia enthusiastically stood beside him.

"Let me come too, Laki...Laki is still with them!", Max said.

"Relax, leave Laki to us. We'll definitely get her back. Just stay here. You have a lot of wounds", Warren and Cana stopped him.

Max bit his lip when he knows he can't argue any longer. Although they were able to defeat the ones who are with Laki, they weren't able to save her and stop her from coming back inside their headquarters.

"are you sure, you'll come too?', Gildarts asked his daughter.

"Hey, I'm your daughter. Give me some credit, Dad", Cana winked at him.

"Oh, my dear daughter is already grown up. Dad is so proud!", GIldarts playfully said. "But, make sure you won't let danger go to you", Gildarts turned serious and held her shoulders. "I don't want to lose you"

"Don't worry, Dad", Cana smiled at him.

"I'll take care of her!", Bacchus shouted out with a drink from his gourd. Surely, he's already drunk.

"No way am I leaving her to you!", Gildarts angrily said. Cana just sweat-dropped as the others laughed.

They planned everything well, from those who can still fight until those who are unconscious. In the end, the ones who are left to enter Galion Alliance's headquarters are the following: