Chapter Thirteen: Warriors in Battle

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Ummm, what are you doing out in the open like that?”, Minora asked.

“It’s dangerous for you to walk without an escort. What do you think you’re doing, Elizabeth?”, Arthur scolded.

“I didn’t do it on purpose, but Father doesn’t permit me to go to Magnolia. I had to do what I can to go there. Now that I heard that Lucy is doing something dangerous, I have to at least help Fairy Tail to atone for my sins”, Elizabeth replied.

“Didn’t they already forgive you? Surely you know that they wouldn’t like the idea of risking your own life for them”, Arthur said.

“What about you, Arthur?”, Elizabeth pouted. “Aren’t you doing the same? We’re both Lucy’s friends so why can’t we join forces in helping her out?”

“Well they do say that birds of the same feather flocks together”, Celesta joked.

“Not to mention they both have the same experiences when it comes to love”, Minora seconded. Both Arthur and Elizabeth felt an arrow strike their hearts with their words.

“Both of you.....”, Sarina whispered.

“I’m sorry”, Celesta and Minora apologized.

“I-It’s alright”, Elizabeth said.

“Well it’s kind of true”, Arthur seconded.

“Anyway, how did you heard the news about Lucy?”, Sarina asked.

“Ten of my escorts went missing three days ago. My new personal retainer, Shun, told me that he saw what happened to one of them. He said that he was abducted, more like kidnapped by some group of people who has terrifying amount of magic”, Elizabeth explained. “He was able to escape them though”

“So you’re a victim too”, Arthur said.

“Also, Shun said that my sister went to Fiore because she heard a report about a malicious intent of the Council towards Celestial wizards; asking them to be bait in order to fully corner the so-called Galion Alliance”

“Galion Alliance? That’s what those people are called?”, Minora asked.

“Yes, my uncle told me about them. He told us to stay away as far as possible because the Galion Alliance has made their move”, Elizabeth said.

“So your uncle was one of them”, Arthur asked. Elizabeth only nodded softly.

“I can understand why he wants you to stay away but what you did is exactly the opposite. Really when will you do as your told?”, Arthur face palmed.

“I told you, I want to help Lucy. Also, my sister seems to be aiding the representatives asked by the Council as well. I won’t let my sister do all the hard work. She’s in danger too”, Elizabeth countered.

“But Reina has Tetsuya with her and a lot of escorts too!”, Arthur barked back.

“Well I knew that you’ll be heading there so I waited in the forest path! You saw me and now I’m here with you guys aren’t I?”, Elizabeth stubbornly replied.

“I’m going to be beheaded by Lord Maru with this”, Arthur was worried for his own protection.

“Don’t worry Lord Arthur, he won’t ask for your head. He would probably be delighted that Lady Elizabeth is here with you”, Celesta comforted.

“Should I really be glad about that?”, Arthur asked tiredly.

“Arthur!”, Tidus shouted out.